What food do you miss eating the most?

Options

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I eat anything I want, but I miss being able to do that ALL THE TIME. without having to worry about counting it or excersising to make up for it. I was just talking with my sister about the way we used to eat, before we cared.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I'll eat a full pizza to myself. I'm in the middle of eating a full block of chocolate (white choc & coconut) right now.

I don't miss eating anything because I work damn hard so I CAN eat anything & still be well below my calories for the day.
  • Fjcookie
    Fjcookie Posts: 48
    Options
    Multiple margaritas...
  • NGM7492
    NGM7492 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I still eat what I like just alot less of it, I am also alot smarter about the brands of what I eat.. I figure out which ones have less fat less sugar etc etc in them. Instead of 25 hot wings like I used to eat I eat 10. Instead of drowning the veggies in ranch I get one small portion cup for the celery and dip the carrots in the wing sauce. Things like that.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    I miss eating salt and pepper chicken wings from the chippy right near my house :noway:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything! I eat them all!! I enjoy smaller portions!Works for me:)

THIS! If i had to deprive myself of ANYTHING (especially pizza!) Id QUIT!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I eat everything, just certain things (such as chicken wings) much less often.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Endless pizza
  • Redted7
    Redted7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate bars, especially Mars.
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    I'll eat a full pizza to myself. I'm in the middle of eating a full block of chocolate (white choc & coconut) right now.

I don't miss eating anything because I work damn hard so I CAN eat anything & still be well below my calories for the day.

AND THIS!!! Usual calorie burn for the day lately... 2800! and thats a non-workout day! LOL Sometimes its nice to be OCD!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Since I'm in Contest Prep (1 week and 1 day away!!) I have to cut out foods, which I normally enjoy in smaller portions. After my Contest, we get a "cheat" meal which we plan out. I'm having a cheeseburger with fries, and a cinnamon roll for dessert! Woot Woot! :)
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    I eat anything I want, but I miss being able to do that ALL THE TIME. without having to worry about counting it or excersising to make up for it. I was just talking with my sister about the way we used to eat, before we cared.

BOOM. She nailed it.
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    White cake with frosting- I can eat a whole damn cake pan.
    Cheesecake- one bite and I'm hooked and just want more and more so I avoid it
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I eat almost everything I love and just work it in; however, I can not buy Breakstones Lightly Salted Whipped butter or I will eat the entire pound in 2 days. I buy other "real" butters and I'm fine, but I mainly use light butter. It's just Breakstone's that I have absolutely no control over!

I'm having homemade pizza tonight on pita bread - about 400 calories for the entire thing and it's gonna be overflowing with onions, peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni with lots and lots of cheese!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    None. If it was that important & enjoyable for me to eat, I still will eat it on occasion or in much lesser quantities.
    Other foods I "gave up" I lost all desire to eat so it's really no big deal, I don't miss them for an instant.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Not a food, but I miss seeing food as just food and not calories...
  • barrattandrew
    barrattandrew Posts: 148
    Options
    It feels like everything since I started calorie counting.

lol that's funny, me too. All the sudden I am craving foods that I have never even had the desire to eat before just because I can't eat them.

Why can't you eat them? Can you just not eat smaller portions?
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I still eat things I want sometimes, I guess I just miss eating them whenever I want and whatever amount of it I want.

Me too. I sometimes miss the mindless eating I use to do. I also miss salt, and especially potato chips, which I still do have on a rare, rare occasion. I have high blood pressure so limiting my salt is necessary, sadly. Oh to go back to my teenage years when I put salt on everything, even pizza!
  • _mrsgigi_
    _mrsgigi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I still eat what i want =)... just have to eat in moderation.. i didn't cut out any foods, just cut back!!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

Exactly!