HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Options

Replies

• CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I just got Strong Curves and The NROLFW from the library. Excited to try something new!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    memathmfp wrote: »
    I just finished my first 8 weeks of SL. I'm down 6.8lbs and up 7lbs of muscle. I've lost 21.5 inches in total, 5 of them off my waist alone. And I'm down 11.6% BF. Totally stoked by these results! I can't wait to see what the next 8 weeks brings!

Congrats on the loss! What tool did you use to gauge your muscle increase and bf% decrease?? :-)

• memathmfp
    memathmfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »
    I just finished my first 8 weeks of SL. I'm down 6.8lbs and up 7lbs of muscle. I've lost 21.5 inches in total, 5 of them off my waist alone. And I'm down 11.6% BF. Totally stoked by these results! I can't wait to see what the next 8 weeks brings!

Congrats on the loss! What tool did you use to gauge your muscle increase and bf% decrease?? :-)

A combination of calipers and measuring tape.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Interesting :)
  • memathmfp
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ntsh.
  • memathmfp
    edited October 2016
    Options

Whoops! This should say down 16.8lbs. Not 6.8. Blarg. :-)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow - great arms, tiny waist, and cute dress
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Sumiblue wrote: »
    c7h0abjk7u5d.jpg
    SO bulky! Smallest I've been in decades despite 2 yrs of heavy lifting.

Ohhhh myyyyyy!!!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • katiculver486
    katiculver486 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who have posted - just finished reading the whole thread!
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing work ladies.
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    frankie671 wrote: »
    I don't think you can really see a huge difference yet, but I'm happy so far! I've been doing Strong Lifts for about 6 weeks now, top pic is day 1, bottom pic is about 3 weeks in, and pic in the leggings is a couple of days ago. So pleased with the difference in my stomach!8shjvjbhyuip.png
    avyxcuyi5m2u.png

I can see a difference, you look great girl!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Random question for you awesome ladies--anyone have lifting shoes they love?

Where did you buy them? I'm going to get some for Christmas but I have no idea where to look. I'd like a brick and mortar store bc I have kinda wide feet--how do you find such a place?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!