Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

1124125126127128130»

Replies

• jessliftsjesslifts Member, Premium Posts: 34 Member Member, Premium Posts: 34 Member
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member, Premium Posts: 27,600 Member Member, Premium Posts: 27,600 Member
    Bump.

I love bamboo day. It’s like lifting a couple sacks of fighting tomcats.
    zln2htdk234u.jpeg

I’ve never seen that before! Intrigued!!!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,159 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,159 Member
    ^^^ this

It’s a blast to do. You try to have as little movement as possible. Sometimes we mix kettlebells up with the plates. The kettlebells feel like they’re alive if they get moving.

Make sure you have a spotter. Once they get crunk, the whole rig can get away from you in an instant.
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,159 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,159 Member
    Listen to me, giving @quiksylver296 advice. Lmao. Too big for my britches. 😂
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 18,171 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18,171 Member
    Listen to me, giving @quiksylver296 advice. Lmao. Too big for my britches. 😂

Everybody's got individualized britches. She's superwoman in so many ways . . . but you know more about this particular thing. Keep preaching, sister!