2 Homemade Brownies
5 Homemade Smores Crescent Rolls
1 slice 3-layer strawberry cake
1 Banana Peanut Butter Cream Whoopie Pie
3 Mocha lattes
1 pint cookies n' cream icecream
1 large box hot tamales candies
1 small bag of Sour Patch Kids

3 orders of French Fries (one with cheese)
6 McDonald's Nuggets
6 slices Homemade French toast with bananas, peanut butter, syrup, powdered sugar AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS!
6-8 slices of CiCi's Alfredo Pizza
3 Beef Sliders
3.5 buttery Texas Roadhouse Rolls dipped in cinnamon butter

AND a chocolate chip cookie from McDonalds.

I think that's it.
I may or may not have used the excuse that it was cheat day, then used the excuse that I had an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis and was sick and did not feel good and therefore could eat whatever I want.

Yes, I am a horrible disgusting person for eating that much crap in such a small window of time. Now I have openly admitted to it and may return to my healthy-eating :)

Anyone else have a confession??? (it makes you feel better, I promise)

Replies

• Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a confessions thread! Get out the bad stuff Ive done!

Ive had a cheese burger on the way home from work and a Ice cream with choc cunks! Which I havent logged... :(
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Haha this is just what I need!

Yesterday I was home sick and got a sweet tooth but we didn't have anything in the house, so I found a box of brownie mix and made it with diet coke (if you're on pinterest, you know what I'm talking about) and didn't actually bake them, but just ate the batter on graham crackers :drinker: here's to my health!
  • jourdanerin
    jourdanerin Posts: 69
    Options

Yesterday I was home sick and got a sweet tooth but we didn't have anything in the house, so I found a box of brownie mix and made it with diet coke (if you're on pinterest, you know what I'm talking about) and didn't actually bake them, but just ate the batter on graham crackers :drinker: here's to my health!

That sounds amazing! I've made cobbler with sprite from pinterest but haven't seen the brownie one.

I also ate a few graham crackers while baking my smores crescent rolls :ohwell:
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options

That sounds amazing! I've made cobbler with sprite from pinterest but haven't seen the brownie one.

I also ate a few graham crackers while baking my smores crescent rolls :ohwell:

You literally just pour a can of diet coke into the brownie mix and that is all... Unless you want to just eat the batter, then only about half a can so it's a regular batter consistency :happy:
  • susan749
    susan749 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had ice cream st a baseball game 2 nights ago. Went yo a ball game yesterday...had Subway nothing wrong with that but went to Ponderosa after, had chicken, (love their chicken), mashed potatoes, gravy, roll, green beans and 2 helpings of bread pudding. I tracked it but was waaaay over! So far today has been good!
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    sadly I have behaved...does fantasizing about fried dough count?? LOL

Love this thread!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Oh mah gah! That's a ton! EVERYTHING sounds d'lish! I've had healthy smoothies and veggies today. Nothing to write home about. Good for you, though!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling, but it was awesome!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    Oh man.... forgive me food gawds for i have sinned...

I ate a whoel bag of flamin' hot cheetos the other night,
    a medium Caramal Frappe today and split an order of large fires with my mom.
    I also had a scoop of cookie dough icecream on a sugar cone too. ugh.

:noway:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I've eaten two foot long subway sandwiches and 3 cookies...
    another time ate an entire Cheese Pizza ....

all while thinking I was doing good ....arg looking at the #'s proved otherwise
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Pop tart at 2 A.M,not logged.

And I'm not ashamed
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Last night I went out for a glass of wine with a friend...we ended up at a taproom and comsumed 6 beers. Not logged, got my butt out of bed to run this morning. And dinner tonight is chipotle. I feel no shame :devil:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I only had about 12 ounces of Coke but I logged more becuase I was trying to punish myself for having any. I often over log calories on foods I see as unhealthy so I eat less overall.

/shame
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    When I go out to dinner I never log the appetizer...my grandpa is visiting so last night we went to Chilis and got nachos, and a huge bowl of chips, salsa and guacamole, and I ate quite a bit of each...but only logged my dinner entree :P I regret nothing.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of Lays Salt and Pepper kettle chips on Sunday. 900+ calories. Oh, but it was good.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I've been doing ok!

But what I wouldn't give for a big mac, medium fry and large caramel frappe (pretty sure that is 2 days worth of calories) :sad:

Oh and I'd like a batch of triple chocolate chunk Ghirardelli brownies (yes, a batch, I've been known to eat half the batch already)

But I know if I have a bad over calorie day my new dress which just arrived today to celebrate my 7 pounds lost won't fit. And I must fit into it!
  • aeisenkoelbl
    Options
    I ate just over half a FAMILY SIZE bag of Lay's potato chips on Monday night after a very, VERY, stressful day at work - not logged. I had the guilts the whole time I was eating them but after felt nothing. Been good ever since. In hindsight I probably should have done something a little more rejuvenating like gone for a walk but, oh well, it served it's purpose.

This is liberating!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I only had about 12 ounces of Coke but I logged more becuase I was trying to punish myself for having any. I often over log calories on foods I see as unhealthy so I eat less overall.

/shame

That's a GOOD thing though. I do that, too. Bought skinnycow ice cream 4 days ago and still haven't touched it. Tempted to, but I hate knowing I'll be putting empty calories in my body. Bleeeh.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    ...... Oh lord.
    2 pieces of pizza hut pizza (pep)
    2 pizza hut rollers
    2 bread sticks
    5 cinnamon .. things from pizza hut
    1 piece of bday cake
    I ate way to much I dont even wanna see all those calories!
  • chunkadoo
    chunkadoo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going way way over my calories later today because
    1. I just finished 2 midterms and am beat from no sleep
    2. Birthday

Craving a burger and some fries, or some fried chicken and waffles :drinker: