Options
    I just had chinese for supper. NEED I SAY MORE?!:devil:
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Chinese Take Out
    Fast Food

I probably should feel guilty for eating those things considering I'm trying to lose weight, but just don't. Oh well.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I sers just ate the biggest turkey burger...owwwww I cant move..i bet it weighed wayyyyy more than I logged...

Im in so much food pain right now...top button undone...

now im thinking it was a bad idea...uhhhh the agonnnny
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! It makes me feel so much less guilty because I always think I'm the only person who has no self-control and succumbs to random snacking or buffet pig outs or unabashedly enjoying family parties! From now on I am going to stow the guilt and log every delicious, forbidden morsel I eat! No sense in trying to fool myself, now is there?
  • sarakfra
    sarakfra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

I bought a Stouffer's family dinner bake thingy because it was on sale and there are times I lack the energy and will to make a from-scratch meal. Made it tonight, and it's in the microwave waiting for the boyfriend to get home to eat.

EVERY TIME I walk by the kitchen I use the serving spoon to eat a massive bite. Wail.
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    10 oreos and milk at 11:30 last night. only logged 6 because I was ashamed. Not much better today......2 real brownies with frosting.....I wish I could not let it bother me and forget it but overeating always gets me down. I think some of it is from eating the sugar that I usually shy away from......so there I confess!
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    mmmm, crescent roll s'mores.

Hey, I don't think that was too bad for 96 hours.

Hope you're feeling better :)
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what a homemade s'more crescent roll is? Sounds sinfully delightful.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I made chocolate chip cookies and ate about 1 1/2 dozen in 2 days :(
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Last week I went out with my friends and told myself I would only drink one vodka water. I drank 5, plus two kamikaze shots. I then proceeded to eat 4 slices of pizza. 1 slice was buffalo chicken. The next morning I woke up with a hangover and had a pork roll, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich.
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I ate half a chocolate cake, and kept eating it even though it made me feel sick. I only stopped when my fiance fell asleep on top of me on the couch watching a movie preventing me from getting up. I would still eat more if it was here right now even though I know I would be sick. It was so good. I love that cake recipe. droool.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great thread! HAHA I definitely had one of those days today...
    I had Subway (which isn't technically bad) but I had an oatmeal cookie on top of my flat bread, then 10 munchkins, a caramel swirl iced coffee (although sadly I only had a little of it, it was way too sweet, I think they put too much caramel in-which is something I never thought I'd say) I can't remember what else I had but all those sweet/sugar killed my stomach :sad:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to have a Baconator tomorrow. No regrets.
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll need this thread this weekend. We are going out to dinner tomorrow for my fiancee's birthday. Then Sunday is his party and I am making the cake... wow so many empty calories I don't know if i will even log. But I shall try.... maybe?
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    - One time I ate 10 Larabars
    - Another time I ate 1 pound of chocolate in a day
    - Another time I ate 3 boxes of cookies
  • misseseaj2010
    Options
    Oh man.... forgive me food gawds for i have sinned...

I ate a whoel bag of flamin' hot cheetos the other night,
    a medium Caramal Frappe today and split an order of large fires with my mom.
    I also had a scoop of cookie dough icecream on a sugar cone too. ugh.

:noway:

OMG love flamin' hots! you have inspired me to splurge this weekend lol
  • Shesasuperstaryea1
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh. I just nearly cried.
    :laugh:
  • Shesasuperstaryea1
    Options
    I found myself doing the very same thing.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    One lb of delicious ripe organic strawberries in less than 15 minutes. No regrets.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Two days ago I ate a Chinese smorgasbord then afterwards I ate chocolate foil eggs and ice cream cake.....I logged it at 1500 calories because I figure it was about that.... The worst part is I call myself a clean eater but that day I was anything but!