Confessions

Options

Replies

• Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!..... on Wednesday I had a small oreo McFlurry. I went over cals, by pretty much exactly the content of said McFlurry. I did log it. Today I had Pizza for lunch because it was brought in for work.....#cheat day, I intend to have wine as well the minute I flee my desk.:drinker:
  • mstrickland9
    mstrickland9 Posts: 102
    Options
    Today I went to the Olive Garden and ate an entree of cheesy mushroom ravioli, 2 bread sticks, 3 bowls of salad with dressing, and 5 pieces of bruschetta, washed down with 2 glasses of sweet tea! ugh!
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    my husband and I went out with a group of friends and I dont think I logged all of the cocktails I actually drank :drinker:

the kicker is we went to mel's diner and had a ton of crap to eat: eggs, pancakes, fried potatoes, corned beef hash, juice and coffee...

I didnt log any of it because it happened after midnight! lolllll :laugh: plus I didnt know if i should have counted it for the day prior or the following morning? see! confusing! :drinker:
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    One entire sleeve of Girl Scout Shortbread cookies - 20 cookies, 600 calories - over about 30 minutes at 2 am. Every other cookie, I sucked on and let dissolve in my mouth instead of chewing. I'm pretty sure that reduces the calorie content.

Logged it. Didn't regret it.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i lack control at the best of times, even more so when TOM is around- doesn't make it better but i know that's why i have been craving ALL of the bad stuff...
    this week i have had
    loads of polish praline chocolates
    practically an entire share bag of milky way stars
    the same of fruit skittles
    the same of some smartie derived chocolatey goodies
    more chocolates
    and a muffin
    i have attempted to log them in the best i can but that's my confession
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    One entire sleeve of Girl Scout Shortbread cookies - 20 cookies, 600 calories - over about 30 minutes at 2 am. Every other cookie, I sucked on and let dissolve in my mouth instead of chewing. I'm pretty sure that reduces the calorie content.

Logged it. Didn't regret it.

As a former Girl Scout Leader, this made me chuckle!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    [:laugh:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I havent really been bad...but i did eat 1 dino nugget and 10 mini marshmallows today...lol...it was calling my name hahahaha
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sunday, I ate one serving of Blue Diamond Blueberry flavored Almonds (yay!!). Then about 5 minutes later proceeded to eat the entire bag!!! Uggghhh but yummmm!! :bigsmile:
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Also I get lazy after work and just want to come home and eat (aka NOT COOKING). I am a single mom and my parents get my daughter off the bus and feed her before I get home. So, I am responsible for myself and there are some days when I just don't want to go home and prepare something. On those days (which seem to happen more often than not), I visit the local Mickey D's. I hate McDonald's food but it's just so easy. I do, however, LOVE their Sweet Tea! On the plus side, I really can't stand their fries. So I don't eat those :)
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I AM KIM KARDASHIAN'S BABY DADDY!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

You win... or lose... whichever is more fitting hahaha
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My mind left my body. I wanted peanut butter and something for a vehicle and there's no chocolate in the house. So I got out a chunk of colby cheese and commenced to get out a paddle of peanut butter and dip the cheese into it.

Tasted just like an easter bunny in chocolate.

I won't poop for a week. At least I logged it in. Damn food.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My mind left my body. I wanted peanut butter and something for a vehicle and there's no chocolate in the house. So I got out a chunk of colby cheese and commenced to get out a paddle of peanut butter and dip the cheese into it.

Tasted just like an easter bunny in chocolate.

I won't poop for a week. At least I logged it in. Damn food.

lol! my friend are you pregnant heheh <3
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    In the last 48 hours:
    One slice of carrot cake
    1/2 cup of Graeters Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
    4ish Chip Ahoy Cookies
    1 crappy cupcake from walmart
    1/3 of a skillet cookie dessert from Chilis

And we won't even talk about the day I had 2 pieces of carrot cake after lunch... my sweet tooth has been nuts and maintenance has made me way too relaxed.
  • qwertyem564
    qwertyem564 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We had a fiesta in my Spanish class today, so everybody brought a bunch of food, and I made these no-bake cookies that are amazing, but pretty unhealthy.
    So in the last 48 hours the unhealthy foods I have probably had:

5 no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies
    1 nutella cookie
    1 piece little ceasars pizza
    doritos
    cupcake

Ugh. I am definitely getting back to healthy eating tomorrow, eating junk food doesn't feel so good.
  • detroitcupcake
    detroitcupcake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yuuuummmmm subway. that place is like crack.i walk in thinking okay,ill get a 12inch turkey terriaki for now and a meatball sub for my overtime shift tonight.but invariably would somehow eat my way through them both.and to be honest, ordering a 6inch sub never even entered my mind.sux...
  • shaeni1221
    shaeni1221 Posts: 36
    Options
    as I am reading this, i am on my 3rd beer (Michelob Ultra at least) and just finished eating 3 potato skins with cheese, bacon and sour cream...at 11 pm
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    In the past 96 hours I may or may not have consumed (and logged) the following:

2 Sprinkles cupcakes
    2 Homemade Brownies
    5 Homemade Smores Crescent Rolls
    1 slice 3-layer strawberry cake
    1 Banana Peanut Butter Cream Whoopie Pie
    3 Mocha lattes
    1 pint cookies n' cream icecream
    1 large box hot tamales candies
    1 small bag of Sour Patch Kids

3 orders of French Fries (one with cheese)
    6 McDonald's Nuggets
    6 slices Homemade French toast with bananas, peanut butter, syrup, powdered sugar AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS!
    6-8 slices of CiCi's Alfredo Pizza
    3 Beef Sliders
    3.5 buttery Texas Roadhouse Rolls dipped in cinnamon butter

AND a chocolate chip cookie from McDonalds.

I think that's it.
    I may or may not have used the excuse that it was cheat day, then used the excuse that I had an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis and was sick and did not feel good and therefore could eat whatever I want.

Yes, I am a horrible disgusting person for eating that much crap in such a small window of time. Now I have openly admitted to it and may return to my healthy-eating :)

Anyone else have a confession??? (it makes you feel better, I promise)

My sweet tooth is jealous!
    You are not a horrible, disgusting person, you are human. Sometimes the craving or cravings is/are overwhelming. The best thing is you can get back on track.