What are your favorite movie quotes, and lines?

Options

Replies

• BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lieutenant Stebbings RAN: Mother Goose is requesting a chaplain.
    Commander Frank Houghton RAN: A chaplain? Good heavens, he's killed her.
    Lieutenant Stebbings RAN: No, sir. They want to get married.
    Commander Frank Houghton RAN: Married? Goody Two-Shoes and the Filthy Beast?

-Father Goose

Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy *kitten* through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...
    [yells]
    and what the hell is that smell?

-Independence Day
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said 'one can't believe impossible things.'

'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen.
    'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day.
    Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

I like you.

Alices Adventures in Wonderland is my favorite book. :)
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    "Get off my lawn" - Gran Torino
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Back to the Future - Doc

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MattN1972
    MattN1972 Posts: 117
    Options
    Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come. -Terrance Mann
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    My faves;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZp7HLWO2VLh2kGpjyk2Onwig-1ggknP9zRqHAMh-m9aD1BDm2gQ

60430-Four-fried-chickens-and-a-coke-JBnu.gif

il_570xN.345698890.jpg <--- My design hehe.

tumblr_m8it3s54KV1qeoo18o1_500.gif
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    Col. Stonehill from True Grit )New Version w/ Bridges) I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world as it is, is vexing enough.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e14b940f970b-pi
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    And Shepherds we shall be,for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In nomini patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints .
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Winston Zeddemore: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
    Ghostbusters
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave. - Blade Runner:
  • sarahc142
    Options
    tumblr_murtvds74b1qh613ao1_500.jpg

this was too sad :(
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    "No pain, No gain". From Rocky4. Keeps me going in my workouts.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    Not a movie but this made me and my sister basically pee our pants when we watched this for the second time

[warning Misfits spoilers] We knew that Nathan was immortal and then we watched the series for the second time and it was a really early episode (the first one I think?) where they all got killed, and Curtis finds Nathan at the memorial and he's asking him what happened and Nathan is all battered up but he's not dead. Me and my sister flipped out we were like "Oh my God! It's because he's immortal!!"

We never noticed that before haha

tumblr_mzzgtxfsiU1qgikuwo1_250.gif
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    One of my fave movies is The Big Lebowski. Have watched it so many times, Dude.

"F@ck sympathy. I don't need your f@cking sympathy man, I need my f@cking Johnson. "

"What do you need that for? "

LOVE IT!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The "hard" is what makes it great. Jimmy Dugan- A League of their Own".

I've lived my life by this one for many years.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    "Do you Understand the Words that Are Coming Out of My Mouth?"
    "Can't Nobody Under the Words that Are Coming Out of Your Mouth"
    - Rush Hour 2

"Oh *kitten*, um yeah, HIDE!"
    - Independence Day

"WHAT?!? What the h*ll is a gigawatt?"
    - Back to the Future
  • HappyMirrors
    Options
    "What we've got here is, a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand"

-Cool Hand Luke (1967)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    "Dude, you're being very undude"
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    always Rocky

The world aint all sunshine and rainbows. Its a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it aint about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how winning is done!
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    "Like Bags of Sand" -40 year old virgin