What are your favorite movie quotes, and lines?

Options

Replies

• HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Shooter McGavin: Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say,

Happy Gilmore: Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

AND

Happy Gilmore (to his golf ball) You little son of a b**ch ball! Why you don't just go home? That's your home! Are you too good for your home? ANSWER ME!
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    "You'll shoot your eye out!!" - A Christmas Story
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    "I'll have what she's having!"

ROFL! :laugh:
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    " your mother goes to college" ( Napoleon Dynamite / my kids use this one on me all the time cuz well I DO go to college!)

and

" no chancho I would never leave you I jus need to borrow some sweeeeaaaaaats" Nacho libre ( I can quote this movie lol!!!)
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    "Fear" is a four-letter word, ladies! You wanna go peepee in your big-boy slacks, keep it to yourself! It's make your mommas proud time!"

"I love my mamma!"

" I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom, I was crushing man's skull like sparrow's egg, between by thighs... and I think, why you have to be so bad, Zangief? Why can't you be more like good guy? Then I have moment of clarity... if Zangief is good guy, who will crush man's skull like sparrow's eggs between thighs? And I say, Zangief you are bad guy, but this does not mean you are *bad* guy."

"Hakuna Matata"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindaf'n'rella! ~ Pretty Woman

I cried like a baby at the Keller wedding. ~ 27 Dresses

Goose, take me to bed or lose me forever! ~ Top Gun
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Nathan Lane in Bird Cage " What?! ( looking at his pink socks with a suit and back at Robin William's character) What's wrong with a little color." Something like that. Adorable : 0 )
  • fushouka
    fushouka Posts: 9
    Options
    "Listen. I don't like to preach, but here's some advice. You'll meet a lot of jerks in life. If they hurt you, remember it's because they're stupid. Don't react to their cruelty. There's nothing worse than bitterness and revenge. Keep your dignity and be true to yourself." - Marjane's gran in Persepolis.
  • joanneg572
    joanneg572 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said 'one can't believe impossible things.'

'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen.
    'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day.
    Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options

" no chancho I would never leave you I jus need to borrow some sweeeeaaaaaats" Nacho libre ( I can quote this movie lol!!!)

Yes. Every Nacho Libre line EVER is my favorite. "I'm not listening to you. You only believe in science! That's probably why we never win!"
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite" Buddy the Elf =)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    We'll take it from here: K in Men in black.

Freeze means stop! Will Smith before becoming J in Men in Black

Show me the money:

I'll think of more and add them later!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Your beard's not real.
    No *kitten*! It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.
    How come?
    I loved a woman who wasn't clean.

and

Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand. You have your ubulus muscle that connects to the upper dorsimus. It's boring, but it's part of my life. I'm just gonna grab this shirt, if you don't mind. Just watch out for the guns. They'll get you.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You is kind… You is smart… You is important.

from The Help
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    We both stared into the abyss-- the difference is-- when it looked back-- you blinked--
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    "Joey have you ever been... in a Turkish prison?"
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    "I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me? Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried."
  • bristarn90
    bristarn90 Posts: 13
    Options
    "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."-Batman begins
  • Dubble81
    Dubble81 Posts: 90
    Options
    Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Back to the Future - Doc
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    “I was reading that lightning is a negative charge that comes from the friction that clouds carry. And since opposites attract, I would like to think that he was so positive the moment that he died, so happy, he pulled that bolt right out of the sky. I don’t know if that’s possible, but that’s what I believe.”

- Struck by Lightning.