What are your favorite movie quotes, and lines?

Options

Replies

• JacksMachine
    JacksMachine Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh foolish foolish boys, this is how it starts. I seen it all before....I was there...I was there...Yeah It was called the 80's....Ford was president, Nixon was in the White House, FDR was running this country into the ground and I was bumbin around in a whole in the wall town in what is now called UTAH. When some fellow from Colorado shows up and starts makin "So called Improvements right"...before we knew what hit us the streets are runnin with Lattes... It got so bad that a fella that you know... smoke a little grass, drink a little ripple, crow like a rooster, maybe challenge the Mayor's son to a gentleman's duel was considered Unkooth...Against God!...more like bad for real estate values....So Stumpy had to GOOOO!!!!!.....Richard...be careful what you wish for....aight..be careful what you wish for........(stabs himself in the hand)

Richard: OH MY GOD!!!!!!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may disagree with the law but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathy. Nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with gray bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me and I them. We stand watch together. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police.

Officer Brian Taylor (Jake Gyllenhaal): "End of Watch"
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    "You're killing me, Smalls" ..... (The Sandlot)

"I mean, it's literally like someone took America by the East Coast and shook it, and all the normal girls managed to hang on"....(Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)
  • kcatlin9
    kcatlin9 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Lacey: "My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
    Ty Webb: "Well, your uncle molests collies."

http://www.hark.com/clips/lnvgmxvmpq-well-your-uncle-molests-collies
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    GONE, HE'S NOT GONE, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, HE'S NEVER GONE!!!!
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    It's not necessarily a quote, but in Lord of the Rings (Fellowship), when Orlando Bloom makes an appearance and the camera views straight in on him.... OMG! LOVE IT!! I melt every time. HD! lol
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    "There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the %@#!ing President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" c*ck. Okay? Act as if." - Boiler Room

ETA: "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?" - Snatch

Turkish: "You take sugar?" Brick Top: "No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough." - Snatch

This scene from Wayne's World. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXuCgD4cbHs
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    Okay... After thinking about this for a little while, I guess that I can say some of the funniest I have heard was in Full Metal Jacket where the Drill SGT was in their faces at the beginning of Basic. I'm not going to repeat the lines, but if anyone has ever seen it, that guy is hilarious!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    " Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Our pets heads are fallin off!
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Our pets heads are fallin off!

My favorite movie all time.
  • duran2fan
    duran2fan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Auntie Maime
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Georgy,just let me love you,that'll be enough for a mug like me,I don't want a front seat,just let me in outta the rain.~Spencer Tracy
    In ,"I Take This Wife" (1940)..
  • TropicalFlowerz
    Options
    "I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I sail ! I'm a sailor ! I sail !" - What About Bob?

I need, I need, I want, I want, gimmie,gimmie!!!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Magenta: I ask for nothing!
    Frank: And you shall receive it....in abundance!

Looooooooove RHPS. :D
  • TropicalFlowerz
    Options
    I LOVE Auntie Maime

wow!!:laugh: :smile:
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    "I want the least amount of responsibility possible" American Beauty
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    "Vanity, definitely my favorite sin."

John Milton - 'The Devil's Advocate'

seems appropriate, no?
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    No shirt, no shoes .... no dice!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    "No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time."

-Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy