What are your favorite movie quotes, and lines?

Options
AIZZO4
AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
So my brother and I are big movie buffs. Every time we hang out or talk on the phone, we will quote movie, after movie. I know it drive other people crazy because they usually have know idea what we are talking about.

So I want to know, what are some of your favorite movie lines? Here are a few of mines:

“Chi Chi, get the Yayo.” Scarface

“Let me explain something to you, I’m not Mr. Lebowski, You’re Mr. Lebowski, I’m the dude. So that’s what you call me.” The Big Lebowski

Harry: “Yeah, well, I lost my job too.” Lloyd laughing: “Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.” Dumb & Dumber

“I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” Taken

These are just a few of many. I look forward to reading yours.

Replies

• DrBentonQuest
    DrBentonQuest Posts: 151
    Options
    'If you shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize.'
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    "I never did mind about the little things" -Point of No Return
  • AIZZO4
    Options

I like that, where is that from?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    (Billy, you know something)

I'm scared, Major.

(Bullsh!t Billy, you ain't afraid of no man)

There's something out there, and it ain't no man. We all gonna die.
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The principal's insult in Billy Madison is pretty great.

"Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Anything that starts with "Dear Baby Jesus" cracks me up ! And "Help me Tom Cruise with your Witchcraft" !! lol
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food! -Sixteen Candles

So who's for snot flicking? -Drop Dead Fred

I'm hot... and you're not... but if you want to get with me I'll give it one shot, TOP THAT!-Teen Witch

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.--Taken
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food! -Sixteen Candles

I'm hot... and you're not... but if you want to get with me I'll give it one shot, TOP THAT!-Teen Witch

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.--Taken

I love drop dead fred
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I don't want a large Farva, I want a goddamn liter-a-cola!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I bet you're the kind of guy that would f*!k a person in the a** and not even have the go*%amn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options

I like that, where is that from?
    Reservoir Dogs!
  • duran2fan
    duran2fan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a f**king boat." - Bull Durham

"The Bulls can't lose and I can't get laid!" - Bull Durham

"He didn't fall? Inconceivable!" - Princess Bride

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"
    "Anybody want a peanut?" - Princess Bride

"C'mon Son!" - Psych (not a movie I know, but still a great quote)
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and i dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permenently if you let it. you you or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it aint about how hard you hit its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning is done. Cause if you wanna go through all the battling that you gotta go through to get what ya wanna get to where you wanna get, who's got the right to stop you. I mean maybe some of you guys probably got something you never finished, something you really wanna do, something you never said or something and your told no, even after you pay your do's, who's got the right to tell you that who, nobody its yout right to listen to your gut and it aint nobodys right to say no untill you you earn the right to be what you wanna be and do what you wanna do. Now if you know what your worth, then go out and get what your worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you aint where you want to be because of him and her or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint you, your better han that.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I bet you're the kind of guy that would f*!k a person in the a** and not even have the go*%amn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

I keep hearing how good that movie is. I guess I should check it out.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and i dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permenently if you let it. you you or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it aint about how hard you hit its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning is done. Cause if you wanna go through all the battling that you gotta go through to get what ya wanna get to where you wanna get, who's got the right to stop you. I mean maybe some of you guys probably got something you never finished, something you really wanna do, something you never said or something and your told no, even after you pay your do's, who's got the right to tell you that who, nobody its yout right to listen to your gut and it aint nobodys right to say no untill you you earn the right to be what you wanna be and do what you wanna do. Now if you know what your worth, then go out and get what your worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you aint where you want to be because of him and her or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint you, your better han that.

What movie is this?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    TELL IT TO THE JUDGE
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks." ~ Forest Gump
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    "Why do we fall, Bruce?? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."

"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me."
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    Live, Live Live! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - Aunti Mame