What are your favorite movie quotes, and lines?

Options

Replies

• PsychoCygnet
    PsychoCygnet Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "You won't bore him, honey. You won't even get a chance to talk." (All About Eve)
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    PITY THE BACKSEAT!
  • baa247
    baa247 Posts: 15
    Options
    "Who let this IRA motherf***** in my bar?!! Hehe just kidding! How's ya mother?" - The Departed
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ”Is this not what you came for? Are you not entertained??”
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    "Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection? " - Breakfast Club
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    one of the best EVER

"I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions?"
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"- Dirty Dancing
  • suezensays
    suezensays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ike Clanton: What's wrong with him?

[asking about Doc]

Milt Joyce: Lunger.

Ike Clanton [speaking to Doc] : Yeah, well I hope you die.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    "Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place."

"All I've ever cared about was video games and they made me a millionaire. So maybe I don't know what the Civil War was, or who invented the helicopter even though I own one, but I did beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk. I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it."
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    "I've been sitting over there for forty-five minutes waiting for you to come talk to me. But I'm tired now and I have to go home."
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have several:

PC LOAD LETTER? WHAT THE *kitten* DOES THAT MEAN?

"I wouldn't say I'm actually "missing" work, Bob"

I sentence you to a federal "pound me in the a**" prison

Did ya GET the memo?

Um, yeahhhhhh, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. And oh, Sunday too.

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
  • rlouey
    rlouey Posts: 5
    Options
    "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and *kitten*... and Jack left town."
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    And basically, the entire script from My Cousin Vinny.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and *kitten* the prom queen.

You tell I'm coming and hell's coming with me.

I'm your huckleberry
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    “Do or do not. There is no try.”
  • suezensays
    suezensays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    And basically, the entire script from My Cousin Vinny.

Well, yeah...there's that too :laugh:
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    "They're coming for you, Barbara!" :wink:
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."

--The Usual Suspects
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Every man dies. Not every man truly lives!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    "I'm cold, I'm wet and I'm just plain scared!!" Janet Weiss, RHPS

"Woah, woah woah, just hold on... No one's calling anyone a 'J.T.'" - SemiPro

OF ALL TIME????

Gretchen Ross: Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something.
    Donnie: What makes you think I'm not?

OR

Donnie: First of all: Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette - Gargamel did! She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gangbang scenario - Huh! I - it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual, th-they don't even have... reproductive organs under those little... white... pants. That's what's so illogical, y'know, about being a Smurf. Y'know what's the point of living... if you don't have a ****?
    Sean Smith: [sighs] Dammit, Donnie, wh-why you gotta get so smart on us?

Both Donnie Darko