Options

Replies

• MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    wow perfect
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    I love your story and your angelic face! just radiant , way to go!
  • Zouzousdetox
    Options
    You look so cute! :) You've done an amazing jo and you are really inspirationnal! BRAVO
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. Best thing to start off my day reading.
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Color Run in October. Super excited. You look great!
  • AbigailClarke48
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You look beautiful. What a triumph.
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Congratulations!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your such an inspiration! especially the part about thinking you could only get back to the weight you were and then going further! started at 252, my goal right now is to get under 200 but I certainly hope to go much further, as you did!
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You look fantastic!
  • themeaningofthemorning
    themeaningofthemorning Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you look amazing
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, very much! Means a lot more than any of you could ever know. I strongly encourage anyone to reach for the stars :smile: You can be exactly who you want to be. I'm not there yet, but I will get there!!!! I'm certain of it!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome story...loved all the pics too! Congrats!!!
  • tammyjane42
    Options
    You look amazing, Everyong needs an Aunt Glenda to make them feel good about themselves.
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats on your progress, you're an inspiration!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so happy! Everyone needs an Aunt Glenda!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    woot congrats on your loss and gain(baby^^ )

cheers,

tof
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing story great job
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I loved your story ! Thank you..
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!! I really admire you...and you look so happy!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • userh6478
    userh6478 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You amazing, I found this article per google. I was 103lbs at my lowest couple years ago since then I started taking meds that made me gain 80lbs in probably a year, it was horrible, I been at the weight for probably a year or more. I want to be down to 130lbs, I need to feel better about myself, I feel soo destroyed and I can't stand being out in the real world because I look soo god awful, I just want to be able to look it the mirror and smile and say that I look good. I have very low motivation, I don't know if its because of laziness or depression or the fact that I haven't done much for a year and half. I need to start exercising, but it seems soo overwhelming right now, I need to start with little steps at time I know that, I guess I just dont' think I can do it. Excising was really never my thing, when I was at my lowest I probably "starved" myself for 2 years or so. I know thats not the healthy way to go. I know I need to eat better..But thank you soo much for your story you are an inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!