Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• tmiracle11
    tmiracle11 Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW, loved reading your story!!! You have definitely given me hope of getting back down to my high school weight (although I was told that I would NEVER be able to do so because "it just doesn't happen.") I have no trouble eating the right foods or exercising... it's those darn cravings that get me. See a piece of chocolate cake ----> grabs it. I have NO self control when it comes to chocolates. Then I feel that I wasted my whole day :/

It's been 8 months since I had my daugter and I weigh 10 pounds more than I did after I had her. Everyone tells me how great I look but when I take off my shirt I feel so disgusted I think I could almost puke and I have cried a few times. I hope that I can find the strength to say no to chocolate and hopefully can be writing my very own success story one day. I was hoping to get in that bikini for this summer but I think it'll just have to be next summer because theres no way I can lose almost 30 pounds the healthy way in that short of time. Life's still young though!

Thanks again for sharing! :)
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    YOU are AWESOME! Some people lose 50lbs or even 100lbs and, while there is a big difference, it's nothing like yours. There's an INCREDIBLE difference in before and after!

Congratulations on all your hard work - you've EARNED IT! :o) Keep up the momentum on the healthy lifestyle and hope the little one appreciates her hot mama someday down the road! :o)
  • itsasammything
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Total ROCKSTAR!!!
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - Great Story! I put on a ton of weight when I had my second - he is now 3 :-( I cannot even imagine getting to my pre-pregnancy weight at this point but your story is an inspiration.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story - you are a rock star! Great work! And I like your realization that exercise is to change your body and to do for a lifetime, not just while you are trying to lose weigth... good words of wisdom!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, the feedback is amazing! I never expected such amazing compliments! Thank you again :smile:

Tmiracle11~ I am also a chocolate fiend! I'll take cookies over chips any day!!! :laugh: The trick is to not put it on the "don't" list. Allow yourself a treat, you deserve it! Just don't go overboard. If you give yourself something small like that to look forward to some days, you won't go crazy and fall off track. I've never said "no" to ANY of my favorite foods. Good luck! You can do it!
  • DantiaX
    DantiaX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I love these posts because people like you inspire me to keep it up. XD
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You have done a fantastic job, way to go!! You look fabulous :) This was an extremely inspiring story.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. So proud of you! Keep up the great work you look amazing. I just had my last little guy 10 weeks ago. :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! Congrats!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    That is amazing. So proud of you! Keep up the great work you look amazing. I just had my last little guy 10 weeks ago. :)

Oh my goodness, look at him!!! I love his face! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Quit lying... that's not the same person! :wink: For real though, you look great!
  • SaraVance27
    SaraVance27 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    great story!! thanks for sharing.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! Such a inspiration! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • carmencc26
    carmencc26 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, the way you told your story was awesome. COngrats on your success. This site has also helped me to get started in my weight loss journey as I too was having trouble losing the baby weight.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic.
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look amazing !!!!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    Quit lying... that's not the same person! :wink: For real though, you look great!

This made me laugh out loud :laugh: If only I could deny that those before pics are me... haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!