Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• margieo1983
    margieo1983 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! Many congratulations to you.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done on your amazing achievement x
  • jnelson4
    jnelson4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!!
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
  • teresalj9
    teresalj9 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Way to go! This story is great to get me motivated!:happy: :happy:
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You really are inspirational! I didn't lose any weight while nursing either, so you aren't alone there. It was rather disappointing, but I probably ate WAY too much. Also, I LOVE your ticker. :wink:
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely inspiring in every way!
  • rose555005
    rose555005 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great. :smile: My name is Amber too and you and I are quite similar...aside from the fact that you have children and I do not. I finished my first 5k in April. It was the Color Me Rad 5k as well! :bigsmile: I loved it. I can't say that I ran/jogged the whole time but I was proud of myself for going out there and doing it. I am getting ready for my next 5k now (it's next weekend). I am hoping to at least beat my last time from the Rad 5k. I really appreciate your story and thanks for sharing!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Awwwww, congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • NuttyNat24
    NuttyNat24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The very first thing I noticed that was different was your face, you look so happy :) Well done you should be proud of yourself :)
  • ThePilatesPrincess
    ThePilatesPrincess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great!

P.S. I have the same polka dot top :wink:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You really are inspirational! I didn't lose any weight while nursing either, so you aren't alone there. It was rather disappointing, but I probably ate WAY too much. Also, I LOVE your ticker. :wink:

Haha Thank you! It's definitely a motivating factor :laugh:

Thank you everyone! I can't get enough of these comments! They really mean a lot :flowerforyou:
  • hottotrot
    hottotrot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes you look great !!!! Way to go!!!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look great. :smile: My name is Amber too and you and I are quite similar...aside from the fact that you have children and I do not. I finished my first 5k in April. It was the Color Me Rad 5k as well! :bigsmile: I loved it. I can't say that I ran/jogged the whole time but I was proud of myself for going out there and doing it. I am getting ready for my next 5k now (it's next weekend). I am hoping to at least beat my last time from the Rad 5k. I really appreciate your story and thanks for sharing!

Hi Amber! That's too funny! I LOVED the Color Me Rad! I will definitely do it again next year. There were plenty of people out there who were walking, I thought that was great. We had 10,000 runners plus all the spectators! It was definitely something I'll never forget!

BTW, my middle name is Rose. How's that for a coincidence?! :flowerforyou: Thanks for commenting!
  • jesgaa
    jesgaa Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow, you look amazingly good! Go YOU!!!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow, we share very similiar stories.. so it is very close to my heart. You look fabulous and are an inspiration! Keep it up, mama!

Can I ask how you mind the time to go to the gym after work with 2 kids?
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • trace79or
    trace79or Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to cry.....this is my story (leave out the encouraging Aunt part) and whammo this me!!! After two kids and nursing them and exercising but being ravenous..... thanks for the encouragement!!! Great work you deserve a gold star!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!