Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post. It brought tears to my eyes about your aunt Glenda because I am hoping my dad will also be looking down at me when I finally reach my goal. I wish I could have done this while he was still around but I still have my mom who will be just as proud as I am fit. Thank you for sharing something so personal. God bless. :flowerforyou:
  • tyronesgirl
    tyronesgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You look fantastic!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :heart: what a wonderful post! Thank you. You look great!
  • sue31didit
    sue31didit Posts: 14
    Options
    you look amazing, well done
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    okay so I read it like you told me to and I am so very proud of you. I have seen you change over the last year and I am so proud of you and use you for an inspiration. But when I read the dedication to Glenda I just started bawling like a baby. :sad: I am grateful you are in my life to push me.

Oh Beth, you would :laugh: Thanks for reading! I can't get enough of these comments! I just remember reading success stories when I first started and how motivating they were... it's nice to pay it forward by motivating others :smile:

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read and comment. It really means a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • EOHerrera
    EOHerrera Posts: 45
    Options
    Amazing transformation and such inspiration! Thank you for sharing!!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • VegaOrionn
    VegaOrionn Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh my gosh! this brought tears to my eyes! thank you for sharing hun! You are amazing! such an amazing success story!! Wow! :)
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great.
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done to you, and thank you for sharing your story. I too have two children and am on the journey to losing the baby weight - I love seeing that it can be done. It is amazing that you manage to fit in two children, working full time and exercising - you are marvellous!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you guys, you're all wonderful!
  • dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous!! you should be so proud of yourself !!!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    I am, thank you!!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job :smile:
  • sophideline
    sophideline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow very inspiring!! You look GREAT!!:wink:
  • jtempalski
    jtempalski Posts: 80
    Options
    very awesome success story! You look wonderful and so very happy! Congrats on the first 5K.. I just signed up for one in September (ColorRun).. can't wait!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration - well done!
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WE ALL NEED A AUNT GLENDA!!! U LOOK GREAT...
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an amazing transformation. You look wonderful and happy!!! Congrats :)
  • Becks41319
    Becks41319 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! And just let's me know that if someone can lose that much I can lose a meager 30 pounds! Thanks for the confidence boost.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!