biggest loser challenge week 1

Options
1st week starts tomorrow anyone can join it will be an 18 week challenge. Make sure to drink at least 8 cups of water. And you 350 push ups for the week. Typing all of this from a cell so if u have any questions just let me know.

Replies

• jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like just what I need....now if only I could kick this virus and get back to the gym!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    What all do we need to post in the morning? How often do we need to post and everything?
  • MzSizeSexy941
    MzSizeSexy941 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in is it anything else I need to do.:smile:
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ill do it too!

350 pushups? wow

i can do it
  • Emorriso165
    Emorriso165 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in, too! It's kind of fun that we're beginning this challenge when this season of the show is coming to a close. Seems like good luck to me if we can carry on their success :)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Don't know if I can do 70 push ups a day for 5 days, but I'll try :smile: But I do love a competition!
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I'm in. Ineed some accountability so this will be good. The 350 pushups will be challrnging but thats a good thing.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Glad so many people are interested :happy: I am gonna share a little bit about myself. And you do the same. I am 25 I work as a 911 dispatcher. In the 18 weeks I would love to lose 80-100 pounds I know it's a lot but I love a challenge. I will be going to visit a friend and I would love to not have to wear a seat belt extension. I would love peoples input. I was wanting to do one food challenge and one work out challenge. Tomorrow put in your starting weight and tell us all what u want to accomplish. You can check in everyday if you want if not atleast check in on Mondays. Tell us how u do at the weight in and how you did in general with all of the task.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What a cool idea! I'm totally in! I love, love, LOVE the Biggest Loser! I'll be honest though, I've been doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred (I'm on Level 1, Day 6) and can only do 8 push ups right now!! (gasp) How on earth am I gonna manage 350?!?! LOL

Good Luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • paperdaisy
    paperdaisy Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I've been feeling very down on my luck....can't seem to shake any of this weight! Looking forward to a challenge.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning everyone I am really excited about this challenge I love the biggest loser show and I have been watching since season 1 plus it's another way to hold myself accountable. I am a mother of 4 kids and I work as a order entry rep. I really enjoy working out but have not been able to find the balance of the eating and working out to create a successful weight loss each week. Before when I was working out I was able to do that. Now I am not to sure what's going on I think I try not to eat to little or too much and somehow end up messing it up then I go over board because it wasn't done perfectly. So with this 18wk challenge I am hoping to:
    1 Hit my goal weight of 140
    2 Focus on healthy eating at all times
    3 challenge myself to do more than the norm
    4 Jog my first 5k
    5 Wear the size 6 clothes in my closet from last Mother's day I bought as an incentive to get down and ended up gaining:frown:
    6 Meet some great people along the way:smile:

This morning I weighed in at 164.6 I had a really rough Sat and so I was only down .4 but that was better than a gain but I dont know why I seem to sabotage my success because early in the week I was at 163.8 and I got so happy I think I let myself go ugggghhh. So I will only weigh on Mondays not during the week.
  • nuttynetty114
    nuttynetty114 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to do this, I love the Biggest Loser. I will need help, this is my first time every posting something. So I will need to know how to find this challenge so I can get back to it to post????
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    From your home page you will hit message boards then go to my topics and you will see this challenge listed. So Keep coming back!!!:bigsmile:
  • jkohan
    Options
    My name is Jenn. I'm 38 years old and would like to lose an additional 100lbs. I've been on MFP and working with a trainer 2x a week for 30 min in additionto to an hour of cardio 4-5 days a week for 2 months I've lost a bit more than 20lbs in these past 2 months along with up to 3 inches from my waist and 4 inches from my hips.

I have a loooong way to go.

I've been sick the past week and have been very depressed over not being up to exercising. :( Last night I ended up doing 100 push ups, 2 sets of 2 minute planks and 5 sets of 1 minute interval crunches with cross over punches and overhead reaching....my mood did a 180 degree turn and I feel like my return to the gym this week will be a good one. :)

I'm more determined and focused than I've ever been to make this right after years of unhealthy eating.
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    I am in :smile: Don't know if I can do that many push ups but I am going to try my hardest.
  • armywife84
    armywife84 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in!

18 weeks will put me 2 weeks before my first marathon.
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I lied. I cannot do 350 pushups a week.

How bout situps?

That I can do
  • jkohan
    Options
    I lied. I cannot do 350 pushups a week.

How bout situps?

That I can do

Sure you can! Can you do 25 in the morning and in the evening? That's 50 a day which will be the 350 a week!
  • beasy22
    beasy22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge, count me in :)