What is the most calories you've ever eaten in a day?

Options

Replies

• heymayer
    heymayer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Over 10,000 for sure.

I went to a college football game and said the hell with the rules that day.

The party started at about 8am with a hearty breakfast followed by loads of booze (alcohol is high in calories) then snack stuff all day at the tailgate and a continuation of the booze and then snack stuff once we got into the game.

It was worth it, I had a blast and it didn't hurt me. And it's only ever been that one time.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    1889 calories, last Thursday. How do some of you guys get 4k+?!

Maybe they were former bingers? Maybe they went to a restaurant and went hog wild?

I am pretty sure I had some high calorie days whenever I would just pig out on random junk food.

yep. worst binge was nearly 20,000.

Now the most I've had has been about 2400 - however net was still under 1600.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've been good since starting logging. But in my teenage years, or fat years.

I don't know, 10, 20? 30k? It's possible.

2L + of soda, bags of candy, bags of chips, cookies, regular meals. Whatever.

Much better now though.
  • blanhe2
    blanhe2 Posts: 88
    Options
    Probably in the 5000k region but that was at least 4-5 years ago. Nowadays if I binge it ends up in the 3k region. Maintenance cals are about 2.5k
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Maybe they were former bingers? Maybe they went to a restaurant and went hog wild?

I am pretty sure I had some high calorie days whenever I would just pig out on random junk food.

yep. worst binge was nearly 20,000.

Now the most I've had has been about 2400 - however net was still under 1600.

20,000???? Good work!
  • johnsonlange
    johnsonlange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a day of drinking and junk food has put me well into the 15-20k range. Those don't happen much anymore, but I will be having one soon and plan to track it, so we will see.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    For me...3,500

Heh... that's my maintenance...

I don't know exact numbers, but from rough estimates it's over 10k. Between drinks and food, I know it was at least that.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    3800 on a day that I bothered tracking.
  • kgoodman0108
    kgoodman0108 Posts: 158
    Options
    Honey, if I am gonna go that far into pig-out-dom I'm sure as heck not counting!!!!

Agreed. If I'm going to pig out, I'm not going to bother counting. If I had to guess, I'm sure I've had 4-5k calories a day at my highest. That can happen pretty easily when it comes to buffets and eating entire bags of candy.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Probably 12k+ when I was eating the way I used to eat. Papa Johns would send me sooooo many free offers....
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    No idea highest ever but yesterday was a big calorie day:

4,289 eaten which left me with a 1,198 deficit for the day!

(Long cycle ride gave me a lot of calories to eat back.)
  • mikeberthold
    mikeberthold Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Since starting at the start of the year my biggest day was Super Bowl Sunday, 3649 calories.

Hmm, I really haven't indulged like I used to, though I've had a few 3K+ days over the four months (Easter, after-work drinks and pizza). Not feeling deprived at all.
  • Wwonderful
    Wwonderful Posts: 145
    Options
    10,000 to 14,000!
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It was about 3 years ago. I ate an entire Papa Murphy's pizza, a wheel of brie, a full IHOP breakfast, one of those monster burritos from Chipotles and a pack of Sausalito cookies. I drank 7 beers, a couple of cans of Mt Dew and a glass of milk through out the day. I want to say that adds up to over 4000+ calories, maybe more? I have always been told I eat like a man, and at that point in my life I was 40 lbs overweight. I look back at times like that and can't even fathom doing something like that now.

I'm willing to bet that is probably closer to twice 4000 calories
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

My maintenance is about 4100.
  • calaz84
    calaz84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Prob when I would go to vegas its been years since Iv gone but the buffets and all the beer sure it had to be like at least 10-15thousand calories.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Probably around 6-7k on Thanksgiving. At least. (Darn you, tasty Filipino food!)
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Mine was probably around 5,000, though it was before I was counting calories: breakfast, two lunches, two quarts of Gatorade, four Clif bars, a medium soft-serve ice cream, and the better part of a pizza with beer. I bicycled 125 miles that day, though, much of it in rolling hills, so I had a net calorie deficit.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Since I've been tracking- no more than 2800.

However I can think of many days in my past where my guess would be that I had around 4-5K.
  • alyssamacon
    alyssamacon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Since I started tracking (less than a month ago), a little over 2600. There's no telling what the most was prior to that. I'm sure it was really high! I guess I'll see the next holiday or cookout. :)