What is the most calories you've ever eaten in a day?

Options
12346»

Replies

• crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was as much as 5000. I used to eat whole packages of ice cream, bags of chips, cookies, in one sitting. I still can, though of course my willpower is a lot stronger now xD
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I have eaten over 7,000 calories in a day multiple times this year. Each time I remained close to my weekly calorie/macro target.

Weekly calorie/macro tracking has helped me remove all guilt associated with days like this. I always know I can make up for it by the end of the week.
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've had some doozies... I'd guesstimate upwards of 15-20k over a day? dozens of times in my life. I grew up on a farm and there were days I ate 15k calories for 4-5 days at a time and LOST weight (It's absolutely staggering what 13-14hours of stacking/throwing/mowing 80-90lb bales of hay in 95 degree weather outside and 110 in the mow non-stop for thousands of bales will burn off.) I remember eating until i was dead sick to my stomach and still being hungry and wanting to keep eating.

I think the worst I remember is... 2 large dp dc pizza, ~40 buffalo chicken wings smothered in blue cheese, double order of moz sticks with marinara, 2 subway subs (chipoltle steak & cheese with double meat and extra cheese, mayo, chipoltle, a1, and vinegar & double meat tuna with extra cheese mayo, vinegar), a 2L of pop, & a large chocolate ice cream double cookie dough blizzard with mud fudge added. Plus some chips throughout the day too.

Just ball parking that would be ~6k in pizza, ~4k on wings & bc, ~1.6k in moz sticks, ~3k in subway, ~800 pop, ~1.5k in blizzard, and call it... eh 1k of chips... that's ~18k.

For what it's worth - it was delicious... course that wasn't when I was bailing hay... so that likely all went straight to my gut... and I don't mean my stomach.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Till I joined MFP - Not Sure. But in last one month 2700-2800 net is the most I guess.
  • Sarahloulalou
    Sarahloulalou Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dread to think but I'm guessing over 8 thousand and probably much much more.
  • Bubblywendy
    Bubblywendy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3700 :(
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    During my college years, I probably broke the 10,000 mark a few times. Just guessing though.