JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just put Body Revolution it in my cart so to speak. ; )

I really like BL Last Chance because it's intense but not crazy with moves that you need to be a yoga master for. lol. She does the up/down planks, varying pushups, lunges, punches, etc. 3 different jump rope sessions, jogging, etc.

If you need more weight, you add it, I use light weights with the punches (which she does on the another dvd) but that's the only thing I add right now.
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaamn! Can you say ripped?? That's my next move. I'm on day 8 of 30DS.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Celebrate!!! Get yourself a strapless dress!! Meow!!!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look rock hard. Awesome job!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!! I did the program as well and loved it. I saw way better results than I thought I would. Jillian is my favorite!!

Also, I'm pretty sure her diet plan says to eat 1200 calories a day, so it sounds like you actually followed it after all :smile:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I am close to hitting "buy" on Amazon, but I wonder how much of this set is repeating what she has in other DVD's. I love Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. I tried and didn't like the Ab DVD or Ripped in 30.
    She has helped me lose 25 pounds in 3 months although I also used other DVD's. I actually think BL Last Chance DVD was a surprise in the intensity and workout...I burn more calories than with Shred and she does more muscle work! I really like it. (25 minutes)

So did other users feel it was a good combo of exercise/cardio? I need to do cardio almost daily so I would have to add to it, but it seems like a good program. Thanks for any feedback.

There are definitely some of the same moves as her other videos. BUT I definitely think this program is superior. Four days a week you do strength training and the workouts get pretty intense!! They start out pretty easy and build up. Then two days a week you do cardio DVDs. I actually thought they were really boring so I just did my own cardio (running, biking, or swimming) on those days. I got great results and would definitely recommend Body Revolution over any of her other programs. It's still only about 30 minutes a day but she really hit the nail on the head with this one.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You guys are great! Thanks for the compliments! I can't wait to see what Round 2 of JMBR brings :bigsmile:
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Awesome !
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am close to hitting "buy" on Amazon, but I wonder how much of this set is repeating what she has in other DVD's. I love Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. I tried and didn't like the Ab DVD or Ripped in 30.
    She has helped me lose 25 pounds in 3 months although I also used other DVD's. I actually think BL Last Chance DVD was a surprise in the intensity and workout...I burn more calories than with Shred and she does more muscle work! I really like it. (25 minutes)

So did other users feel it was a good combo of exercise/cardio? I need to do cardio almost daily so I would have to add to it, but it seems like a good program. Thanks for any feedback.

There are definitely some of the same moves as her other videos. BUT I definitely think this program is superior. Four days a week you do strength training and the workouts get pretty intense!! They start out pretty easy and build up. Then two days a week you do cardio DVDs. I actually thought they were really boring so I just did my own cardio (running, biking, or swimming) on those days. I got great results and would definitely recommend Body Revolution over any of her other programs. It's still only about 30 minutes a day but she really hit the nail on the head with this one.

Thank you, should come by Friday the latest, many Amazon customers said it was pretty fast. Can't wait to start something fresh although I will be doing some old favorites too
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Just an update - after my injury, I am doing round 2 of JMBR if anyone would like to join me :) I am on my second week and it is slow going but I'm getting 'hooked' again and loving it. I'm not focusing much on food - close enough to goal weight for me - but I am going to do the workouts faithfully.

:flowerforyou:
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow! impressive
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!!! You're amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    That might be what I do next in hopes of getting even a tenth of your result :-)
    Keep up the great work!
  • snackyme
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGG !!!! Just tooo gooood. plz tell me you did only JMBR or were you working out beside JMBR too? Plzz i need to lose weight desperately.I want to follow what you did
  • Tstyles74
    Options
    I hope that my pics work. I didn't follow her meal plan - just cleaned up my diet and ate around 1200 cals and I didn't eat back my exercise cals. This program is AWESOME!!!

picisto-20130506121235-561037.jpg

WHOA!! Going to the internet now to by the DVD's!
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    - Nice abs! you look amazing! I love Jillian's workouts, they really work! CONGRATS!
  • kymkan
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGG !!!! Just tooo gooood. plz tell me you did only JMBR or were you working out beside JMBR too? Plzz i need to lose weight desperately.I want to follow what you did

Nope, just JMBR! It is an excellent program. I can't ever say enough about it. I am on weeks 3& 4 of Round 2 right now and I am falling in love all over again - lol.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Cheese and rice!! You look amazing! Fantastic results and awesome dedication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!