Replies

• reds_1
    reds_1 Posts: 59
    Options
    Goodness! Well done!
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Ripped in 30, and I'm about to start this workout next.

I'm just a little confused. I don't quite get the format of this workout. In Ripped, there is a weekly format, so I just do a level per week while inserting at most 2 days of rest. I don't know how to go about Body Revolution.

BR is in 3 phases which are 4 weeks each. For each phase you have 4 toning/strength workouts and 1 cardio workout for each phase. You do workouts 1 and 2, then the cardio then repeat them all so you workout 6 days a week. You then move onto workouts 3 and 4 after 2 weeks. After 4 weeks you move to phase 2 which is the same pattern then phase 3.
  • lwmom11
    Options
    I bought this program after I saw your results. I have three weeks left and I have already lost 22 pounds! Did you repeat the program after you finished? If so, did you continue to see results? I'm not sure what to do when I finish. Thanks so much.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    BUMP for future workout
  • Steph120211
    Steph120211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Totally motivational! Thank you for sharing.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!
  • rdrunner19
    Options
    I just found this the other day. I have decided to give JMBR another try since I didn't have my whole heart in it! Thank you for inspiring me and so excited to see my results. I tried her metabolism kick start menu... Needless to say I was pretty cranky the whole week. lol... You look fantastic!
  • vdang828
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • TheNewMrsMahone
    Options
    Oh. My. Gosh. HOLY CRAP!! You did amazing!! I am thinking about trying this program and seeing this made me REALLY want to!! Oh my gosh... I just- I can barely speak!! :D Great job and keep going!! BTW: Think it is amazing that you even got Abs by doing this for 3 months!!!(:
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow, I have this program and have done some of the tapes, I am going to dust them off and start again.
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    looking for others doing this workout. I just started this morning...please friend me!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    OK I'm going out to buy it now. AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC results!!! Congrats!
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well done all :)
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!

great job!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Super impressed! Your abs are killer!
  • anamiriam
    anamiriam Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm on the latter part of phase 2. Kinda stuck. I've lost a total of 5lbs, -6 inches in my torso. but for the last 3 weeks no change in weight. I haven't missed any-workouts n I started with her diet plan but then I travel for a living so I shifted to a user friendly version. no breads, 4oz of lean meat + 1 cup of veggies for lunch n dinner. breakfast is easy to carry and the snacks. I'm over all ok with the results but I would like to loose more weight. this last week I started having to wear a belt with my pants and shorts cause they r falling down which is great but the scale doesn't reflect that.... kinda bummed out about that!!!! and feed back on how much longer b4 i see the scale move????
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm on the latter part of phase 2. Kinda stuck. I've lost a total of 5lbs, -6 inches in my torso. but for the last 3 weeks no change in weight. I haven't missed any-workouts n I started with her diet plan but then I travel for a living so I shifted to a user friendly version. no breads, 4oz of lean meat + 1 cup of veggies for lunch n dinner. breakfast is easy to carry and the snacks. I'm over all ok with the results but I would like to loose more weight. this last week I started having to wear a belt with my pants and shorts cause they r falling down which is great but the scale doesn't reflect that.... kinda bummed out about that!!!! and feed back on how much longer b4 i see the scale move????

Your pants are falling down! Who cares what the scale says? During the program my total loss was only 13 lbs but I lost tons of inches and looked like a different person. Have tried remeasuring yourself?
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Your pants are falling down! Who cares what the scale says? During the program my total loss was only 13 lbs but I lost tons of inches and looked like a different person. Have tried remeasuring yourself?
    ^^^^^ this!!!!
    The program totally changes your body and sometimes the measurements will tell a more true story! I sure hope you measured in the beginning! It sounds to me like you are doing GREAT!!!
  • Dimadahdal
    Options
    wow amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!