Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, you look amazing! Well done! I was thinking of doing this one next, I have just finished the 30 day shred and ripped in 30! You have finally made me make up my decision that I am definitely moving on to that one next :)
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later
  • hottotrot
    hottotrot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You go girl .. Amazing job!!
  • Maia_Maker
    Options
    incredible!
  • RCottonRPh
    Options
    I'm starting this Saturday at a similar starting weight (178.6). I'd LOVE to look like you in 3 months. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    WHAT. Holy cow! You obviously worked very hard, well done!!!!
  • MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • akats0619
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Way to go!!
  • akats0619
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Such an inspiration!! I'm starting mine soon. I do have a question, for calculating calories burned with the dvd's any recommendations? I was thinking a heart rate monitor is the best to get more accurate results.
    Again thanks for your story it makes me push myself to try and really stick with it. I was planning on following it to a T, except her diet plan, meaning, I know what I need to eat and clean up my diet and planning on sticking to the 1200 calorie range of course with myfitness pal, just wasn't plan on making the exact meals.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    holy @#$!*! That's AMAZING! Excellent job, you look fantastic!!
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wowzer.just motivated me to go do her yoga DVD before I sleep so thanks! :)
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Crazy amazing results. I'm going to try this workout asap.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Congrats!!! You look great!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Such an inspiration!! I'm starting mine soon. I do have a question, for calculating calories burned with the dvd's any recommendations? I was thinking a heart rate monitor is the best to get more accurate results.
    Again thanks for your story it makes me push myself to try and really stick with it. I was planning on following it to a T, except her diet plan, meaning, I know what I need to eat and clean up my diet and planning on sticking to the 1200 calorie range of course with myfitness pal, just wasn't plan on making the exact meals.
    Thanks :) Other ppl that have used this program have used a HRM. I always just used the circuit training to calculate. I didn't eat back my exercise cals tho, so it didn't really matter to me what I burned. I do think that is probably the best but I don't know if it is even all that accurate for the strength moves. I have a fitbit and didn't bother with it during because you aren't 'stepping' the entire time.
    That is just about exactly what I did with mine. I don't eat a lot of the foods in her plan; therefore, I did my own :) good luck
  • klickers0627
    klickers0627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you have a hard time losing weight in the first few weeks? I lost a good bit after the kickstart week, but the last week I gained a pound and this week I was back to the weight I was after my kickstart. So I haven't really lost any weight since the end of the kickstart. I'm worried I'm doing something wrong :/
  • klickers0627
    klickers0627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh and your results are awesome!!! Sorry I forgot to mention that! lol.
  • michellezp
    michellezp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work and glad to see that it paid off so well! I am going to order her DVD right now!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!

:flowerforyou:
  • jc46
    jc46 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!