JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    I hope that my pics work. I didn't follow her meal plan - just cleaned up my diet and ate around 1200 cals and I didn't eat back my exercise cals. This program is AWESOME!!!

picisto-20130506121235-561037.jpg
    OMG I'm getting the video this morning ; GOOD FOR YOU :smile:
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say it too, WOW!!!!!!
    You are fabulous.
  • gabmoody
    gabmoody Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Goodness me when I first saw the dates I thought it was only one month and was a bit " no way" then I realised in the US the day and month are written the other way around. So well done! You look fantastic.
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    Bump!
  • envythisstarbox
    envythisstarbox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Extremely Inspirational! I restarted this program and now am consecutively doing it! I am on week 5 vids 5 and 6 cardio 2 and I feel so much stronger and have seen great results! This program is Awesome! You look great keep up the excellent work! Keep inspiring regardless of what anyone says! Do what works for you! Others need to realize that what may work for some may not work for all, as long as you see results and reap the benefits that's all that matters! Thanks for posting again, extremely inspirational! Xoxo!!!:drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD. That's amazing.

And terribly SEXY!

Great job!
  • hotmummyxx
    Options
    I agree this program is fantastic. I am finishing 2morrow cardio 1 week 4 and starting week 5 and 6 on Monday. So exited. After one month I feel stronger, my body is changing and i can see muscle as well. Love this program and so happy that I have started it. Going to post updates as well here and on my post http://www.squidoo.com/jillian-michaels-90-day-body-revolution-review so people will see that it actually works. Good luck everyone!
  • Brandon2117
    Options
    Some of the best results I've seen!
  • 2nsmom
    2nsmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW, in three months!? You're amazing and an inspiration. Definitely know what I'm doing after Insanity & CLX!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    well, I have an update.... 7 weeks ago, I fell off of a ladder and I have a compression fracture in my back. I have managed to stay within a few lbs of where I was when I finished JMBR; HOWEVER, my measurements have gone up! I have not been allowed to even walk for exercise and I am here to tell you that it makes A HUGE difference! This, to me, is just more proof of how well this program works! I am going to try to do a light and modified version round (maybe starting tomorrow). It is not what I had planned. I had planned on taking a few weeks off and doing it with heavier weights and push harder, but I guess doing it some is better than not at all.

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments and support!
  • miri17k
    miri17k Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hope you get better soon! but you got incredible results! extremely inspirational.
  • mizzfet
    mizzfet Posts: 15
    Options
    That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing!! :smile:
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless....you look amazing
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    well, I have an update.... 7 weeks ago, I fell off of a ladder and I have a compression fracture in my back. I have managed to stay within a few lbs of where I was when I finished JMBR; HOWEVER, my measurements have gone up! I have not been allowed to even walk for exercise and I am here to tell you that it makes A HUGE difference! This, to me, is just more proof of how well this program works! I am going to try to do a light and modified version round (maybe starting tomorrow). It is not what I had planned. I had planned on taking a few weeks off and doing it with heavier weights and push harder, but I guess doing it some is better than not at all.

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments and support!

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. Be gentle with yourself :flowerforyou:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I saw the pics cursed irl showed my husband he was wowed too...saw your later post hope you feel better but again HOLY *kitten* good job gonna go check it out now.
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Fantastic job! It really shows that hard work pays off!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look F.I.N.E.

AMAZING RESULTS!!!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Seriously AMAZING! I love Jillian Michaels and was thinking about doing this program soon! Now I definitely am! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!