JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing! You look awesome!
  • getrealforme
    Options
    I just ordered it. You look fantastic. I love that it is only 30 minutes a day. Everybody has 30 minutes that they could fit this in. Also, 1200 calories is what Jillian recommends in her food plan for this program. If you want fast proven results, go with a proven program. Jillian has had the most winners on the Biggest Loser. She knows what she is talking about. She puts what she knows works fast/best into a compact program. Way to go OP, you prove what results can be achieved in a fairly short period of time.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING results....great job and to the ones that think you will gain it back, they are just jealous. You look fantastic! I love Jillian!!!

Yes we are all VERY jealous. Give me a break.. I love food personally, I won't deprive myself at 1200 cals for the rest of my life to have my abs show (that are already showing) :noway:

Btw OP, no nastiness (cause it's clear you think anyone who questions your methods are negative) meant but people have asked on the forums if you have any health conditions that require you to eat at 1200 (e.g. thyroid issues, PCOS, etc,.).. you posted your photos in other threads so I am not sure if you saw the posts or not. Thanks in advance for your answer

I'm not sure why you can't just let it go but since you can't... As several people have already stated, the program calls for 1200 per day. It's not starvation, so stop acting like it is. Evidently since you "love food" you cannot make the choices the OP has to get what she wants. She's got rockin' ab definition, you don't, you're obviously sore about it and you're taking it out on her. We get it. Move on.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Oh My God! I'm :0 (we need a gob smacked smiley!)
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    incredible results I was considering starting either this programmer or ripped in 30 after the shred, love JM's workouts it really works if you put it in the work which isnt always easy but so worth it, congrats to you :)
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am on week 4. And yes, I love it.
  • yaybazinga
    yaybazinga Posts: 54
    Options
    why do some people seem to feel threatened or insulted by what other people do? kymkan said eating this amount of calories worked for her, she didn't tell anyone to do the same, heck she didn't even recommend it! and even IF she gains it back, it's no one's business but hers, no reason to get so worked up about it.
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Okay I am chiming in on the over under eating thing and the, she's just gonna get fat again. First of all on average if all Kmkan was doing is the JM Body Rev, she averaged about 250 calories a day if she was really going 110% through every workout. That took her down to 1000 to 950 net, not 800 to 900. If she wasn't starving and it worked for her, than good on her. I am doing the program plus other things, and I eat my calories back because I am ravenous. She has stated that she is still working out and eating right. So, who in their right mind on this site, where we all come for encouragement thinks it is a good idea to "predict" her failure. That's just low! I hope kimkan continues to succeed, by posting and sharing her results she is a motivation to me to keep going. I love the work outs and I love that I am getting stronger. I may not have her abs when I am done, because I am eating my exercise calories back. I may have to do it twice. So be it.
  • AlyBelden
    AlyBelden Posts: 45
    Options
    Awesome job! Look at those abs! NICE!
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That's some sweet success. I will def try this workout in the near future, but 1800 calories instead. See if I get the results she gets. Anyway, good job. :)
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow! great work!!
  • roxy08fox
    roxy08fox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING results....great job and to the ones that think you will gain it back, they are just jealous. You look fantastic! I love Jillian!!!

Yes we are all VERY jealous. Give me a break.. I love food personally, I won't deprive myself at 1200 cals for the rest of my life to have my abs show (that are already showing) :noway:

Btw OP, no nastiness (cause it's clear you think anyone who questions your methods are negative) meant but people have asked on the forums if you have any health conditions that require you to eat at 1200 (e.g. thyroid issues, PCOS, etc,.).. you posted your photos in other threads so I am not sure if you saw the posts or not. Thanks in advance for your answer

I'm not sure why you can't just let it go but since you can't... As several people have already stated, the program calls for 1200 per day. It' not starvation, so stop acting like it is. Evidently since you "love food" you cannot make the choices the OP has to get what she wants. She's got rockin' ab definition, you don't, you're obviously sore about it and you're taking it out on her. We get it. Move on.

Hahaha because you know what my goals are and that I'm fat? Nice try. No one is jealous of her or you so stop living in a fantasy world. My results will last for life, she will overeat and gain it all back. Maybe you should consider why you are here congratulating someone who is starving herself to get abs when its unnecessary and why you don't have abs yet. The rest of us look forward to bumping every other thread except this one so people don't see this pathetic example of weight loss and JM routine done wrong.

Seriously what's with the nasty comment? When you say things like "my results will last for life, she will overeat and gain it all back" it sounds like jealousy to a lot of us. No one said she is here as our role model pushing all of us to eat 1200 calories a day. She is simply sharing what worked for and her only. No one is forcing you to follow her lead and no one is forcing you to read her story. If you don't like it, go elsewhere and take your negative comments with you. :noway:

:
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Incredible! I want those abs!!:bigsmile:
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your comments MFP friends :) I wish you all the best of luck in your journey and I will continue to work at mine. Also, some of you, thank you for seeing that I just followed the program (and the calorie guidelines), other than the EXACT foods that she has in the plan - cuz I just don't eat like that. There was no magic pill, there was no secret - I just listened to Jillian every day :) I think I'll trust her over a few self-righteous know-it-all's on here. lol

Have a great day!!!!
  • mgirl2011
    mgirl2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    way to go! amazing results!
  • DanDee33
    DanDee33 Posts: 13
    Options

I hate to tell you, but on a 5'10" girl, 20-30 lbs is NOT a lot of weight. It takes me 20 lbs before I change a jeans size.

This part is sooooo true lol.. and on the flip side when you lose 20-30lbs it's not as drastic as it is on someone who is 5'2" ... VERY frustrating for me lol (I'm 6' tall) BUt I love that you are tall and got these amazing results.. I'm starting the program shortly and can't wait to post my results (regardless if they are as amazing as your :P )

Keep up the good work :D It definitely is a lifestyle change and not yo-yo dieting!
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Holy ABS! Looking hot! Great job:-)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Incredible results!!!!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    We want more awesome ab pics, Kymkan! :D
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!