You look amazing! Great work!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WWWOOOOOWWW! Amazing transformation!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing results - I'm going to have to start this program - got it for Christmas but between sprained foot and the flu & pneumonia (twice this winter/early spring) haven't gotten to it yet - feeling good now though and I think it'll be perfect to start up - thanks for sharing you really do look FANTASTIC!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    They have and if you would read the whole thread, you would see why!!! Don't judge - it works for me - OBVIOUSLY!!! Go somewhere other than success stories to preach please (like a church).

I did read the thread but it still is too little of calories if you are netting between 800-900. My 15 month old eats more than that...

I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it either, nor did I appreciate your nasty private message to me. I sit on my butt almost ALL day and I eat around 1800 calories and have been losing 2-3 lbs a week. You are not a special snowflake. We will revisit in months to even a couple years from now....

Also, I did compliment you. I said you had amazing results and you do. You look great!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    tHe change is staggering way to be!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • amynicole0410
    Options
    I'm doing BR right now. This is incredibly motivating to me!! You look GREAT! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just looked up Jillian Michaels 90 day revolution on amazon. Were extra pieces of equiptment necessary? Like resistance bands, weights, ab balls, etc
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    want to try this one but i cant eat 1200 cal!! too low!! :laugh:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I don't say much on the forums but it really bothers me how your success story is getting pooed on! Just ignore the negativity, you did nothing wrong....you found something that works for you! You have done an amazing job. It took a lot of hard work and determination to get where you are and you should be proud! You look incredible :flowerforyou: It really amazes me how self-righteous some people can be. Just keep on going with your bad self!!
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome results, you look amazing congrats!
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Damn girl!! You look so frickin good. Way to go :happy:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Geeeezsus! What success. And no matter what anyone says about eating the 1200 cals per day. You certainly got the formula right. Look at you!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I hope that my pics work. I didn't follow her meal plan - just cleaned up my diet and ate around 1200 cals and I didn't eat back my exercise cals. This program is AWESOME!!!

picisto-20130506121235-561037.jpg

Kicken Butt Gurl. WTG!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    They have and if you would read the whole thread, you would see why!!! Don't judge - it works for me - OBVIOUSLY!!! Go somewhere other than success stories to preach please (like a church).

I did read the thread but it still is too little of calories if you are netting between 800-900. My 15 month old eats more than that...

I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it either, nor did I appreciate your nasty private message to me. I sit on my butt almost ALL day and I eat around 1800 calories and have been losing 2-3 lbs a week. You are not a special snowflake. We will revisit in months to even a couple years from now....

Also, I did compliment you. I said you had amazing results and you do. You look great!

And I said that we are all different and lose in different ways - take your negativity elsewhere please!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I just looked up Jillian Michaels 90 day revolution on amazon. Were extra pieces of equiptment necessary? Like resistance bands, weights, ab balls, etc

Just some weights..... I have 3's, 5's, 8's & 10's

and a resistance band
  • kymkan
    Options
    I don't say much on the forums but it really bothers me how your success story is getting pooed on! Just ignore the negativity, you did nothing wrong....you found something that works for you! You have done an amazing job. It took a lot of hard work and determination to get where you are and you should be proud! You look incredible :flowerforyou: It really amazes me how self-righteous some people can be. Just keep on going with your bad self!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I am very proud! I guess we should feel sorry for ppl that are so critical - must be a miserable life to live up to their own standards.
  • kymkan
    Options
    That is amazing results!

But...

It does bother me that by eating 1200 calories and NOT eating your exercise calories back, you are netting probably around 800-900 calories and that is not healthy. :/ Surprise no one has even mentioned this yet...

Well said! I'm so fed up of people going on about 1200 not being enough, I have a desk job and actually gain weight if I eat much more than that regularly. There is no "one size fits all" here and clearly the OP has done a brilliant job and shows that for some people it *IS* enough!

THANK YOU!!! :)
  • RAVEOFLIGHT
    RAVEOFLIGHT Posts: 11
    Options
    Picking jaw off the floor: Wow!

How much more intensive is Body Revolution compared to the 30 Day Shred? I'm doing the Shred right now and losing inches + gaining strength, fitness.

I almost have a shrine to Jillian Michaels in my home! I am result-oriented and the results I get from working out 20 minutes with the Shred pulverize any results I had in the past doing cardio and strength training.

Your pictures give me the incentive to kick up my game. Thank you!

Your body fat percentage must have dropped drastically to get your 6 packs to show. This is totally amazing!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Goodness me thats amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!