JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My jaw just literally dropped...you look amazing! I will definately consider doing this program!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We want more awesome ab pics, Kymkan! :D

I need to get more pics period! I want to get some of my arms and back compared to before!! and my lack of booty now! lol I will get on it :)
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!! OP, those are incredible results!

And to the self-righteous people, who's to say your way is the only right way? There is no right way for everyone, we are ALL individuals and our bodies work in different ways. Get off your high horse. It's like being in high-school with a bunch of b!tchy jealous girls.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than putting down someone else success
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. You should do a commercial. I can't believe this. Good lord. You inspire me. And here I was dreading my shred....
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some pretty awesome results!!! Great job!!!
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    dang girl! thats amazing, looking great!!
  • kymkan
    Options

And to the self-righteous people, who's to say your way is the only right way? There is no right way for everyone, we are ALL individuals and our bodies work in different ways. Get off your high horse. It's like being in high-school with a bunch of b!tchy jealous girls.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than putting down someone else success

LOL - thanks for saying what I was thinking!!!! Have a great day!

AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :)
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is unbelievable!!!! Just 1 month????!!!! FAB :bigsmile:
  • kymkan
    Options
    That is unbelievable!!!! Just 1 month????!!!! FAB :bigsmile:

NO - 3 MONTHS, BUT THANKS :)
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

I really wish you and hope you will succeed. But if you do not, I hope you have the honesty and strength to come back and admit it so others can learn from that. You give them false hope when you repeatedly go into extreme and quick exercise regimens to lose weight and calling it transformative, but then you fall into the same behavior and slip again.
  • kymkan
    Options

I really wish you and hope you will succeed. But if you do not, I hope you have the honesty and strength to come back and admit it so others can learn from that. You give them false hope when you repeatedly go into extreme and quick exercise regimens to lose weight and calling it transformative, but then you fall into the same behavior and slip again.

Thanks once again sweetheart for the vote of confidence. You have a great day in your own journey.
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest, when I clicked on this thread, I wasn't expecting to see anything too impressive. Boy, was I wrong. You look amazing! Wow, great job! You've inspired me :)
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Am I lookin at this right 30 lbs in a month???? wow thats a lot of weight loss in a very short time!Well done Im starting 30 day shred but I know I could never eat as little as 1200 cals I just couldn't function!Well done to you!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Am I lookin at this right 30 lbs in a month???? wow thats a lot of weight loss in a very short time!Well done Im starting 30 day shred but I know I could never eat as little as 1200 cals I just couldn't function!Well done to you!

NO, NO, NO!!! It's not 30 day shred. It's Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and it's a 90 day program. I lost that in 3 months, not in 1!!! holy cow! lmao :)

good luck w/the shred! I'm doing a combo of it and killer buns and thighs now.
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    holy crap that is a dramatic change! Good job!
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look amazing. I am doing JMBR, I am almost done with Phase 1! What phase did you noticed some changes in your body? Again, congrats!
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Holy abs. You should def be in a promotional video for them!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I did Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, not 30 DS. I don't have a lot of time to do a lot extra. I tried running as much as I had time for, but maybe only 5-6 times in the 90 days. If I had time, I would try to get in an extra cardio, but once again - that didn't happen a lot.

So essentially you relied on the BR videos to achieve this look? I have been looking at it but want to get through 30DS first and if this is what you did with a little light running I think you just sold me.
  • NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are looking Great and I agree this program is Awesome, I'm doing it and it is a killer. I also do Cardio 40 minits after words.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!