JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference. I'm doing the Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones as I am trying tone up. I'm only doing half the video for now as I've never done any work out videos before and so I am taking it slow but will soon be increasing it some more and hope to see results like that. Good job thanks for sharing
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Picking jaw off the floor: Wow!

How much more intensive is Body Revolution compared to the 30 Day Shred? I'm doing the Shred right now and losing inches + gaining strength, fitness.

I almost have a shrine to Jillian Michaels in my home! I am result-oriented and the results I get from working out 20 minutes with the Shred pulverize any results I had in the past doing cardio and strength training.

Your pictures give me the incentive to kick up my game. Thank you!

Your body fat percentage must have dropped drastically to get your 6 packs to show. This is totally amazing!

All I have is an online calculator that takes into consideration your measurements... according to it, I went from 32.6% to 22.4% but I don't know how accurate they are.

I think that JMBR is just a step up from 30DS but same idea - works up to the harder ones. It's amazing how fast your body get strong :)
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing! Congratulations! I can only imagine the pride you feel for all that hard work when you see your pics side by side. WOW!

Did you keep a record of how your results progressed from phase to phase? Did you notice things really moving along in one phase over another, or a slowdown at some point? I'm two weeks in and just curious what to expect in each phase. I'm running 3x a week as well and doing pretty good with the eating, so I'm really hoping for some solid results by mid July.

Congratulations again on the amazing payoff! :smile:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration! I just started Phase 2 this week and hope to have great results, love the program. :drinker:
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump to read later!
  • jennbme24
    jennbme24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap was the words when I seen your pics. AMAZING job girl and you look awesome. On week 3 now lost 4 lbs the first two weeks hoping to get a 30 lb lost like your results!!! Your an inspiration!
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! Awesome results!
  • NewMindNewBody
    NewMindNewBody Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    oh wow! you should be so proud of yourself! it's people like this that make me want to keep on track.
  • Christinamarie77
    Christinamarie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian, and I know her stuff works and incredibly fast. what an amazing transformation!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome!!!! COngratulations, what great success!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Really awesome results! I will look into this workout as soon as I'm postpartum :)
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Love Jillian! Just finishing 30 day shred! Losing inches but slow on the scale. That's ok, I am getting very strong! Now I know what I will ask for for Mother's Day! JMBR here I come!

By the way, I am a 1200 cal/day too. I sit all day at work. I know my body! 1200 calories works! If I am a little more hungry after a workout I will eat, but not typically! :smile:
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

Sad that some people have to criticize you and try to diminish your success...just remember a picture is worth 1000 words...and your pictures are awesome! Good work, you are an inspiration!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You rock girl.. Thanks for your inspiration.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    WOW. AMAZING.
  • NYUbookworm
    NYUbookworm Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks for answering my question. You are WONDERFUL!!! Now, I just have to ask, What are you going to do now? Will you start JMBR over again or find another challenging 30-minute workout? Insanity? P90X? I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants to know. LOL! :laugh:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow. Screw 30 day shred. I want THAT!
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This made me super excited. I just started the Body Revolution, and now I'm super excited to get where you are o;
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! 3 months, 30 pounds with all that muscle definition...THAT IS GREAT!!! Great work!!! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!