JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nice results (really nice) but the 1200 thing is disappointing. I don't think anyone who has said similar was trying to be negative but it's not a good message to send out there to starve your body at 180lbs so you can have abs. Anyway, great job
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    They have and if you would read the whole thread, you would see why!!! Don't judge - it works for me - OBVIOUSLY!!! Go somewhere other than success stories to preach please (like a church).

I did read the thread but it still is too little of calories if you are netting between 800-900. My 15 month old eats more than that...

I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it either, nor did I appreciate your nasty private message to me. I sit on my butt almost ALL day and I eat around 1800 calories and have been losing 2-3 lbs a week. You are not a special snowflake. We will revisit in months to even a couple years from now....

Also, I did compliment you. I said you had amazing results and you do. You look great!

:laugh: Had to quote this, the toddler statement was humourous.

But in all reality, should I expect a private message from OP for telling her that she looks great but that the cals thing is a bad message to send to impressionable new mothers, teenagers, etc,,? Oh well, I don't regret it. Had to be said. Just because someone says something one doesn't like, doesn't make it negative.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I loved Body Revolution!! I definitely recommend it!! I'm going to do a second round after I finish Chalean Extreme!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ABSOULUTELY FANTASTIC RESULTS!! Congratulations!
  • Jellytotss
    Jellytotss Posts: 18
    Options
    Nice results (really nice) but the 1200 thing is disappointing. I don't think anyone who has said similar was trying to be negative but it's not a good message to send out there to starve your body at 180lbs so you can have abs. Anyway, great job

Do you not realise that the OP clearly did not starve herself? Look at that ab definition, you dont get muscles like that from starving yourself!

Well done OP! I think you look amazing!
  • yaybazinga
    yaybazinga Posts: 54
    Options
    I've already told you in our BR group, but again: inspirational pics, well done! :)
    Your results are amazing! Congratulations! I can only imagine the pride you feel for all that hard work when you see your pics side by side. WOW!

Did you keep a record of how your results progressed from phase to phase? Did you notice things really moving along in one phase over another, or a slowdown at some point? I'm two weeks in and just curious what to expect in each phase. I'm running 3x a week as well and doing pretty good with the eating, so I'm really hoping for some solid results by mid July.

Congratulations again on the amazing payoff! :smile:

regarding the bolded part, I have the same question! I'm currently in phase 2 and just past the halfway point and while I do see changes in my body my results definitely won't be as dramatic as yours, but I'll just try to be patient and keep going...
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    *Speechless* - I'll be doing this programme next :flowerforyou:
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    Wow, those are some serious abs! :)
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are just amazing. Congrats on your achievement. But I really don't get the 'eating back exercise calories' thing. It is said that you can't build muscle without eating back calories. But you have such great muscle mass by eating only 1200. Someone enlighten me plz ..
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, that's incredible!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! You look fantastic! You found what works for you and your hard work paid off :drinker:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well done to you...Jillian works : )
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks for answering my question. You are WONDERFUL!!! Now, I just have to ask, What are you going to do now? Will you start JMBR over again or find another challenging 30-minute workout? Insanity? P90X? I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants to know. LOL! :laugh:

I will be repeating JMBR, but first I am doing a mix of 30DS, jillian's killer buns and thighs, and the cardios from JMBR. level 1 for 2 weeks, level 2 for 2 weeks and then level 3 for three weeks. Just one a day. I don't want a commitment to a 1 hour workout a day. If I have time, I will do 2, but if not, the 1/2 hour is just fine :)
  • kymkan
    Options

Do you not realise that the OP clearly did not starve herself? Look at that ab definition, you dont get muscles like that from starving yourself!

Well done OP! I think you look amazing!

thank you :wink:
  • kymkan
    Options
    You are just amazing. Congrats on your achievement. But I really don't get the 'eating back exercise calories' thing. It is said that you can't build muscle without eating back calories. But you have such great muscle mass by eating only 1200. Someone enlighten me plz ..

I don't know what to tell you except that this worked for me. I work out early a.m. 90% of the time and immediately had 2 egg whites, then in an hour or two, I had a protein shake consisting of about 1/2 of my cals for the day. It was literally almost always over 600 cals. It might not work for everyone, but it did for me.
  • kymkan
    Options
    It is sad to me that ppl do not realize that I posted this on the 'success stories' thread and not in the 'I need advice area'. And yes, I did send a personal message because the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to say and I didn't want to do it on a success stories thread.

I'm sorry that some ppl are negative no matter what the success is. What works for me, might not work for everyone and I realize that; however, it DID and DOES work for me!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I've already told you in our BR group, but again: inspirational pics, well done! :)
    Your results are amazing! Congratulations! I can only imagine the pride you feel for all that hard work when you see your pics side by side. WOW!

Did you keep a record of how your results progressed from phase to phase? Did you notice things really moving along in one phase over another, or a slowdown at some point? I'm two weeks in and just curious what to expect in each phase. I'm running 3x a week as well and doing pretty good with the eating, so I'm really hoping for some solid results by mid July.

Congratulations again on the amazing payoff! :smile:

regarding the bolded part, I have the same question! I'm currently in phase 2 and just past the halfway point and while I do see changes in my body my results definitely won't be as dramatic as yours, but I'll just try to be patient and keep going...

Anyone that wants this info can go to my blog. It's all there. I was pretty good about posting my measurements and weight throughout the journey :)

Keep pushing - you will get it
  • cassmcl30
    cassmcl30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thats awesome.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

Sad that some people have to criticize you and try to diminish your success...just remember a picture is worth 1000 words...and your pictures are awesome! Good work, you are an inspiration!

The question is will she keep the weight off or just gain everything back with a vengeance in a few months, as most people usually do when they lose the weight fast by severely limiting calories? I am sorry but when one limits themselves to 800 calories per day that is not a feasible long term lifestyle. Plus, the OP had multiple times gone on 800 calories diet and then gained it all back and went from 135 lb to 265lb.
  • kymkan
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

Sad that some people have to criticize you and try to diminish your success...just remember a picture is worth 1000 words...and your pictures are awesome! Good work, you are an inspiration!

The question is will she keep the weight off or just gain everything back with a vengeance in a few months, as most people usually do when they lose the weight fast by severely limiting calories? I am sorry but when one limits themselves to 800 calories per day that is not a feasible long term lifestyle. Plus, the OP had multiple times gone on 800 calories diet and then gained it all back and went from 135 lb to 265lb.

READ AGAIN - I gained when I was pregnant...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!