Wow, amazing!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow you have abs!! Nice work girly :D
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE...and way too AWESOME for words!
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your results are inspiring. Great Job. This may be my next program.
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Great job for sticking with it! May I ask how many days a week you exercised and did you do anything in addition to the video? I'm on week 2 of Ripped in 30 right now and I'm feeling my muscles get stronger down in the fat somewhere lol but no real visible results yet. I've only been able to do 4 days a week though with my schedule but I'm sticking to it! I might need to try this one next!

lol - hit save before I typed anything!

ANYWAY, I did 6 days a week like the program calls for. What I love about JMBR is that it is onl a 1/2 hour. If I had time, I would do something else (extra cardio or something), but not for the most part.

Awesome job sticking to it! Tell me about ripped in 30. I don't know about that program. How long are the workouts and how long is the program? I am doing a mix of 30DS, jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs and the cardios from JMBR.

Ripped in 30, I believe, was the sequel to 30 Day Shred. It's the same 3-2-1 system that JM uses, but I have read in reviews that it's a bit tougher than 30DS, though I haven't done that one to compare. It's about a 27 minute video including the warm up and cool down. I've looked into Body Revolution and I'm a little shocked at how much it is but I'm going to try to find them used to see if I even like it, but if I can get results even half as good as yours, I'll take it! Thanks for the inspiration. All of these posts are plagued by criticism and people who like to say that your way is wrong, but theirs is right. In the end everyone is different and we all learn from our experiences. So kudos to you, again! Those abs are awesome, girl!
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The 1200 calorie is part of the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution! That is what JM recommends on this 90 day body revolution!! So when people buy the program, that is what JM says to do.
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Excellent job Kym!!!!! I'm so proud of you. You look absolutely amazing! I'm glad you decided to post your results with before and after pics. It's sad that people can't just say congrats and keep it moving. Love you girlee....
  • Galloping4God
    Galloping4God Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Jillian's my favorite by far!! Hope I get abs like that soon!!
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING results....great job and to the ones that think you will gain it back, they are just jealous. You look fantastic! I love Jillian!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING results....great job and to the ones that think you will gain it back, they are just jealous. You look fantastic! I love Jillian!!!

Yes we are all VERY jealous. Give me a break.. I love food personally, I won't deprive myself at 1200 cals for the rest of my life to have my abs show (that are already showing) :noway:

Btw OP, no nastiness (cause it's clear you think anyone who questions your methods are negative) meant but people have asked on the forums if you have any health conditions that require you to eat at 1200 (e.g. thyroid issues, PCOS, etc,.).. you posted your photos in other threads so I am not sure if you saw the posts or not. Thanks in advance for your answer
  • flipperu
    flipperu Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratz!! =D That's seriously amazing!
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did the JM Body Revolution as well but don't look as good as you lol but I did lose about 20 pounds and lost over 11 inches in total.

I loved the program too! My profile pic is my after photo and I was very happy with my results.
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmm.........WOW!!! This is absolutely amazing! Body Revolution, here I come!
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • angelh1908
    Options
    Ok so I just googled it and the cost is $120!!! :noway: Anybody wanna sow a seed in my life...? ijs
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im on it ... (I hope)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just googled it and the cost is $120!!! :noway: Anybody wanna sow a seed in my life...? ijs

Its $99 at Target. I know that's not that much of a difference but...it's somethin haha.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the wonderful comments!!! You are all very sweet!

No, I do not have a medical condition ... lol. I did what works for me and what Jillian recommends (pointed out by another post).

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME and THANK YOU to my AWESOME friends here on MFP for keeping me motivated and for being an inspiration to me :)
  • angelh1908
    Options

Its $99 at Target. I know that's not that much of a difference but...it's somethin haha.

Thanks, that helps a little at least.
  • ShanaKatherine
    ShanaKatherine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!