JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• tealskater
    tealskater Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing results - you are looking fabulous!!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

Sad that some people have to criticize you and try to diminish your success...just remember a picture is worth 1000 words...and your pictures are awesome! Good work, you are an inspiration!

The question is will she keep the weight off or just gain everything back with a vengeance in a few months, as most people usually do when they lose the weight fast by severely limiting calories? I am sorry but when one limits themselves to 800 calories per day that is not a feasible long term lifestyle. Plus, the OP had multiple times gone on 800 calories diet and then gained it all back and went from 135 lb to 265lb.

READ AGAIN - I gained when I was pregnant... and I also have stated that 135 was WAY too low for me as I am 5'10". Thanks for the positive feeback! LMAO! I guess it doesn't matter - did it for me, and I'm proud :flowerforyou: YAY ME!!!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

Sad that some people have to criticize you and try to diminish your success...just remember a picture is worth 1000 words...and your pictures are awesome! Good work, you are an inspiration!

The question is will she keep the weight off or just gain everything back with a vengeance in a few months, as most people usually do when they lose the weight fast by severely limiting calories? I am sorry but when one limits themselves to 800 calories per day that is not a feasible long term lifestyle. Plus, the OP had multiple times gone on 800 calories diet and then gained it all back and went from 135 lb to 265lb.

READ AGAIN - I gained when I was pregnant... and I also have stated that 135 was WAY too low for me as I am 5'10". Thanks for the positive feeback! LMAO! I guess it doesn't matter - did it for me, and I'm proud :flowerforyou: YAY ME!!!

When your baby was EIGHT YEARS old. Then you went to a "major fitness craze" (your words) that took you down to 135lb and then gained again to 190lb without any pregnancy involved. You lost the weight of your second pregnancy, then gained a lot of weight back and now you went to a rapid loss diet again. That's what yo-yo diet is about. This is not a healthy lifestyle change. I am sorry.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread is "JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC"

It's not "HEY EVERYBODY GO EAT 1200 CALS A DAY AND LOOK LIKE THIS"

Right about now, the OP is wishing she hadn't even brought up her calorie intake because if she hadn't, all the OMG-1200 people would not have come out of the woodwork to wag their self-righteous fingers. OP is clearly not starving herself, and she is not looking for your advice. So here's some advice for you that you weren't looking for: Get over yourselves immediately. :flowerforyou:
  • kymkan
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

When your baby was EIGHT YEARS old. Then you went to a "major fitness craze" (your words) that took you down to 135lb and then gained again to 190lb without any pregnancy involved. You lost the weight of your second pregnancy, then gained a lot of weight back and now you went to a rapid loss diet again. That's what yo-yo diet is about. This is not a healthy lifestyle change. I am sorry.

I kept the weight on that I had gained with baby one for YES, eight years (I didn't gain it afterwards). Then I worked to take it off. I got too low and yes, over YEARS, inched back up. (there are 16 years between my kids). After my 2nd baby, I lost and gained some back but not tons. I hate to tell you, but on a 5'10" girl, 20-30 lbs is NOT a lot of weight. It takes me 20 lbs before I change a jeans size. Anyway, it was a combo of not working out and eating like a PIG, not because I had been yo-yo dieting. I didn't take time for me. It is a healthy lifestyle change as I make better choices and workout daily. I am VERY proud of my accomplishment and no one, no, not even you can take that away! I only plan to get healthier and stronger and push harder. I am a winner!!!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    *lifting jaw off floor* WTG babe, what an amazing achievement - Be Proud :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I was so impressed that after I read your 'blurb' & saw your photos I went & bought the DVD's !!!
    - Inspirational hunni - thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    . It is a healthy lifestyle change as I make better choices and workout daily.

I hope you'll come back in a few years or how long it takes you to gain back and talk about it. Your weight up and down seems to correlate with "a lot of changes in my life." And once again you are in the same cycle again as you have life changes. I find it very interesting that each time you go into a major fitness craze you consider it "life changing" and life altering, but walking, running and "stuff" as nothing major. I wish you well and really hope that it will last but 800 calories a day and obsessive exercising to lose large amounts of weight in a few months is not an example for imitation.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most impressive 3 month transformations that I have seen! Wow. You must be so proud.
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I have done the Shred but will definitely look into this workout. Your beginning weight it about where I was and you are about 5 lbs ahead of of me. This is inspiring. Good job!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Great job!! I might have to look into it see if my abs pop out just like yours!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nice results (really nice) but the 1200 thing is disappointing. I don't think anyone who has said similar was trying to be negative but it's not a good message to send out there to starve your body at 180lbs so you can have abs. Anyway, great job

Do you not realise that the OP clearly did not starve herself? Look at that ab definition, you dont get muscles like that from starving yourself!

Well done OP! I think you look amazing!

When you start at 184lbs or even 160lbs, 1200 is not enough and it's extremely hard to gain muscle doing that. I don't know what she did, she looks great but it's not a good message. Simple.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    It is sad to me that ppl do not realize that I posted this on the 'success stories' thread and not in the 'I need advice area'. And yes, I did send a personal message because the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to say and I didn't want to do it on a success stories thread.

I'm sorry that some ppl are negative no matter what the success is. What works for me, might not work for everyone and I realize that; however, it DID and DOES work for me!

No one is trying to give you advice.. I can tell that even if I* had wanted to, you'd be too stubborn to take or behave as if because you have abs, you know everything. Also, no one is being negative. If anything, this thread is negative promoting unhealthy habits.. you have a train of followers who now think that eating 1200 calories is what's going to get them abs at any weight and it's not. Just because someone says something you don't like or disagree with doesn't make it negative.

And like I said, congrats to you. The way you got success kind of matters because there are people out there are your exact starting weight, 90% will not be able to maintain 1200 cals a day, particularly those who high muscle mass (who don't know it yet). HUGE fan of Jillian Michaels workouts, not a big fan of promoting 1200 cal diets.. I don't think she even recommends women in her programs to eat 1200 or less a day.

I only speak the truth and you posted your thread here which makes it open to praise and criticism.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    FREAKIN AMAZING!!

^ Now this is criticism.. atleast I was being nice. This person makes a point. You really should have kept the cal intake out of it although it would have been asked eventually I'm sure.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! kudos to you!! I want some results like that for the summer!!!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels scares me. She's beastly, but she works. Congrats on your lovely new self!
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Great job for sticking with it! May I ask how many days a week you exercised and did you do anything in addition to the video? I'm on week 2 of Ripped in 30 right now and I'm feeling my muscles get stronger down in the fat somewhere lol but no real visible results yet. I've only been able to do 4 days a week though with my schedule but I'm sticking to it! I might need to try this one next!
  • hottotrot
    hottotrot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!!!!! You look amazing ... Good job !! Hope you don't mind I'm adding you as a Freind lol
  • gloria1990
    gloria1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER OF ABS!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Great job for sticking with it! May I ask how many days a week you exercised and did you do anything in addition to the video? I'm on week 2 of Ripped in 30 right now and I'm feeling my muscles get stronger down in the fat somewhere lol but no real visible results yet. I've only been able to do 4 days a week though with my schedule but I'm sticking to it! I might need to try this one next!

lol - hit save before I typed anything!

ANYWAY, I did 6 days a week like the program calls for. What I love about JMBR is that it is onl a 1/2 hour. If I had time, I would do something else (extra cardio or something), but not for the most part.

Awesome job sticking to it! Tell me about ripped in 30. I don't know about that program. How long are the workouts and how long is the program? I am doing a mix of 30DS, jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs and the cardios from JMBR.
  • yaybazinga
    yaybazinga Posts: 54
    Options
    I've already told you in our BR group, but again: inspirational pics, well done! :)
    Your results are amazing! Congratulations! I can only imagine the pride you feel for all that hard work when you see your pics side by side. WOW!

Did you keep a record of how your results progressed from phase to phase? Did you notice things really moving along in one phase over another, or a slowdown at some point? I'm two weeks in and just curious what to expect in each phase. I'm running 3x a week as well and doing pretty good with the eating, so I'm really hoping for some solid results by mid July.

Congratulations again on the amazing payoff! :smile:

regarding the bolded part, I have the same question! I'm currently in phase 2 and just past the halfway point and while I do see changes in my body my results definitely won't be as dramatic as yours, but I'll just try to be patient and keep going...

Anyone that wants this info can go to my blog. It's all there. I was pretty good about posting my measurements and weight throughout the journey :)

Keep pushing - you will get it

MFP tells me only friends can look at your profile, so I hope you accept my request :D and thx for the encouragement, I really love this programme so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!