JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    for those of you doubters about my cal intake - I'm not arguing the point. What works for some, doesn't work for everyone. I think that I have proved that eating 1200 cals works for me.

I set my macros at 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat and 90% of the time, I was right on track with that. I am 5'10", however, I have a sedentary desk job and sit for approximately 10-12 hours a day and therefore, my calorie burn is quite low other than workouts (which was usually only a 1/2 hour a day).

Thanks for all of the compliments!!!

I think I may need to switch to eating only 1200 calories. Right now I am eating 1200 + exercise calories. I haven't lost any scale weight yet, which is frustrating me. I have lost about 3.5 inches overall.

How long has it been tho?? I would stay the same for EXACTLY 10 days over and over and then "BAM" down 2 or 3 lbs! Don't go too low - like I said, I'm very sedentary other than that. Also, I lost 19" overall - forgot that little bit of info :)

I'm in Phase 2, so about 40 days. I have a desk job as well so I'm only active about an hour each day. I was trying to eat around 1400-1500 total each day but I have not lost any scale weight in months. That's why I thought maybe I need to go lower.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    dewsmom - I think that's why it works for me. Also, I'm 39 and not old, but no spring chicken. It might be worth a try. Something that I tried that worked well also is a zig zag plan. You eat higher cals on (eg.) wed & sat. It is on the freedieting.com website. Might as well try something - I believe we each need to find what works for us individually.
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    Absolutely incredible results! Wow!!
  • DevraJensen
    Options
    Damn girl, your ABS are amazing! I'm definitely going to start Body Revolution. I've repeated her 30-day shred twice with impressive results (loosing inches) but my abs don't look anything like that. Time to step it up a notch! Thanks for the motivation!!!! You're an inspiration to us all! Awesome job!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing that has really pumped me up to get started!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You results are soooo AMAZing! I scrolled between the two pics about 5x. Wow. I started to look into this program b/c I know Jillian will get the job done. Maybe I'll revisit this. Thanks so much for sharing. Congrats!!!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    phenomenol results!!! so inspiring!
    congratulations....friend request sent!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Totally floored. Ah-maz-ing results! I'm a Jillian junkie myself but was getting tired of her workouts recently & switched up with some of Chalene's workouts. I already have my next 4 weeks laid out but going to keep this in mind for my next workout plan afterwards. I was thinking of going with Turbo Fire but I've not tried the Body Revolution yet so I'm going to have to look into it! Thank you for sharing your results! Great job!
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    Seriously some of the most amazing results I've ever seen! That's out of control incredible! Gives me hope for 30DS and some of her other video's I just bought!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaat?!? That is amazing!!! Great results.
  • lizamichelle1
    lizamichelle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OK. I have to pop that disk in the dvd player. i've had the 30 days shred for months if not a year and never used it. You are more where I am right now and you did that in like 2 months!!!!

WOW
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am on week three and I seriously doubt that I'm gonna look like you when I am done but I sure hope I can get close!! Amazing!!!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    OMG those results are incredible
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results! Congrats on your hard work!!
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is that for REAL?????
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo jealous of your fab abs...well done for all that hard work and amazing results !!!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ummm....Wow...... just WOW!! Amazing results in such a short period!!! Way to rock it!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Hooooly crap. Just 3 months?!

*throws hands in the air* You win. Transformation of the year.

WOOOOO-HOOOOOO - thank you :) lol
  • kymkan
    Options
    Is that for REAL?????

LMAO REALLY??? HAHA - YES, IT IS FOR REAL :laugh:
  • Lauralee119
    Lauralee119 Posts: 51
    Options
    Holy Hotness!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!