My 6 week challenge

Options

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    No accountability for me, but I can say that I have eaten clean for the last 3 days and going on 4 days. I am pretty proud of myself for that, since lately it has been really hard for me. Weekends are always my enemy, but I just did not let it consume me and it worked out really well. My goal is to eat clean up to July 20th. That day I am off work to go to my followup doctor's appointment in Iowa City and pick up my wedding dress in Marion. I plan on having Jimmy John's and Cold Stone Creamery that day. Then back to another 20 day clean eating. I am also hoping to get to start running again after next Monday's followup with my foot doctor. I will attempt to do some upper body strength tonite, by neck is feeling better, but not 100%. I won't push it, but I need to do something. I am going stir-crazy!!! :noway:

Here is to a good week ahead. :drinker:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan Jennifer nice job hanging in there with the weekend!!

I got 2 out of 3 days this weekend and that's big for me seeing that I had been blowing the last past 2 weekends really bad. So I am proud of 2 days good.

This morning I weighed in and I was up 2lbs but did my measurments and I was down on all my inches yahoooooooo I was totally stoked about that!!! Plus I got into a size 8 skirt that had been hanging in my closet!! So I am looking foward to a great week for sure!!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan Jennifer nice job hanging in there with the weekend!!

I got 2 out of 3 days this weekend and that's big for me seeing that I had been blowing the last past 2 weekends really bad. So I am proud of 2 days good.

This morning I weighed in and I was up 2lbs but did my measurments and I was down on all my inches yahoooooooo I was totally stoked about that!!! Plus I got into a size 8 skirt that had been hanging in my closet!! So I am looking foward to a great week for sure!!

Yes, 2 out of 3 days is awesome. You are doing great. Especially since you are getting into a size 8. WHOOOHOOO!!! Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Yesterday was a great workout day for me I did 60min Kickboxing at the gym along with the Wii just dance game for 10 mins with the kids in the interactive zone and they were seriously mad because I won I told them I want that game for my birthday that's coming up!! I went in the sauna while in there I completed my 25 push ups crunches and lunges. Once we got home from the gym we walked the dogs for 20mins and then I came in and completed 30day shred so again activity was awesome!!

Still need to work on the eating:frown: (Today will be better)
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Yesterday was a great workout day for me I did 60min Kickboxing at the gym along with the Wii just dance game for 10 mins with the kids in the interactive zone and they were seriously mad because I won I told them I want that game for my birthday that's coming up!! I went in the sauna while in there I completed my 25 push ups crunches and lunges. Once we got home from the gym we walked the dogs for 20mins and then I came in and completed 30day shred so again activity was awesome!!

Still need to work on the eating:frown: (Today will be better)

It sounds like Monday was a great active day for you. How was Tuesday for you? I hope just as good. I am with you on the eating. The last couple of days have been really bad, but today I going to do better. Keep up the awesome work and have a beautiful day. :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    These are all the things I added in to my exercise counter on here I didn't add in my walk with the dog and me and the kids playing the dancing game

Monday - 60 min kickboxing 20 min shred
    Tuesday - 60 min Zumba 20 min shred
    Wed - 45 min boot camp 30 mins abs and 20 min shred
    Thurs 30 min walking and 20 min shred (I may go to the gym and do kickboxing not sure yet)

My goal is too complete the30 day shred for the straight 30 days and if I can do that move back into Insanity!! So I can complete it once in for all:bigsmile: It will get done one day that's for sure. If it's the Lord's will and Istill have breathe in my body and able to move let me say that!!!

How are things going for you Jennifer and Bellandy?
  • Iffer75
    Options
    These are all the things I added in to my exercise counter on here I didn't add in my walk with the dog and me and the kids playing the dancing game

Monday - 60 min kickboxing 20 min shred
    Tuesday - 60 min Zumba 20 min shred
    Wed - 45 min boot camp 30 mins abs and 20 min shred
    Thurs 30 min walking and 20 min shred (I may go to the gym and do kickboxing not sure yet)

My goal is too complete the30 day shred for the straight 30 days and if I can do that move back into Insanity!! So I can complete it once in for all:bigsmile: It will get done one day that's for sure. If it's the Lord's will and Istill have breathe in my body and able to move let me say that!!!

How are things going for you Jennifer and Bellandy?

Love your profile pic. :glasses:

You have been rockin' the workouts this week, I am so proud of you. I know you will finish the 30 day Shred and then finish Insanity. You are becoming a monster. Keep up the awesome work.

I am doing well. I had two days this week that I feel off the wagon, but I have now been two days with clean eating. I don't know why I keep yo-yoing so much. It really is frustrating. I am hoping my doctor clears me on Monday so I can get back into working out and sweating like a pig. I know that will help out tremendously.

I don't know if you know this, but I am a Beachbody Coach and this week I have been working on getting some advertising for my truck and I can't wait to get it on there and start driving around with it. I believe that will also keep me motivated to push forward and not let myself go the wrong way. I want to represent myself as a fitness and healthy person and if I let myself go, then it will reflect badly on me and my business. So, one more thing to keep me motivated. WHOOOHOOO!!! I CAN DO THIS!!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!! :drinker:

Hey Belldandy how are you doing? :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Thanks Jennifer!!

Congrats on being a coach and getting your sign that should really spice things up for you. I was a coach but I think my mindset wasn't in the right place I wanted to be at goal and feel more confident about being a coach and then I fell into my slump so I was discouraged and now I have to wait six months before I can become one again!! Hopefully I am at goal then:bigsmile:

This week has been the best week I have had in months in 5 days I have worked out over 400 mins and I am totally stoked. It has been a while since I have been this motivated I am totally feeling on top of the world looking foward to weighing Monday and kust in case the scale don't reflect my success I am going to continue to push foward I feel to good to let the scale stop me!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Thanks Jennifer!!

Congrats on being a coach and getting your sign that should really spice things up for you. I was a coach but I think my mindset wasn't in the right place I wanted to be at goal and feel more confident about being a coach and then I fell into my slump so I was discouraged and now I have to wait six months before I can become one again!! Hopefully I am at goal then:bigsmile:

This week has been the best week I have had in months in 5 days I have worked out over 400 mins and I am totally stoked. It has been a while since I have been this motivated I am totally feeling on top of the world looking forward to weighing Monday and just in case the scale don't reflect my success I am going to continue to push forward I feel to good to let the scale stop me!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Here is to you hitting your goal and becoming a coach again. Did you have someone sign you up, or did you do it on your own?

I am excited for you and your motivation. You are doing an AWESOME job.

Today has been a really good day for me so far. I have been eating good and I even got in a workout. My ankle did hurt while riding my bike, so I do not think my doc is going to release me yet. But I am going to be vigilant next week and continue to ride my bike and do what I can instead of moping around and eating whatever and however much I want. No more miss sour puss. I really hate that feeling so I plan to stay away for that feeling.

So cheers to us for pushing through and feeling better about ourselves. WE CAN DO THIS!!! :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    That's right Jennifer we will do this!!! I love your attitude no Ms sour puss because believe me there is no greater feeling then being energized by eating healthy and working out no matter if it's the hardest work out or it's simply moving out of your normal comfort zone. We control that and with that control I know we will do great things!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Oh yeah I was under another coach when I signed up!! One of the ladies I met on FB!! She is really cool and I felt bad but she understood my situation and that made it easier for me to make my final decision
  • Iffer75
    Options
    That's right Jennifer we will do this!!! I love your attitude no Ms sour puss because believe me there is no greater feeling then being energized by eating healthy and working out no matter if it's the hardest work out or it's simply moving out of your normal comfort zone. We control that and with that control I know we will do great things!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Oh yeah I was under another coach when I signed up!! One of the ladies I met on FB!! She is really cool and I felt bad but she understood my situation and that made it easier for me to make my final decision

Thank you so much for your encouragement, you really don't know how much I really appreciate it. Let's do this together and love every minute of it.

I hope you also enjoy your Sunday. I am heading out in a few minutes for band practice. When I get home I will do some yoga and an ab workout.

Soon you will be a coach again and I know that you will AWESOME at it. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Oh yeah, I ate clean all day yesterday and got in a pretty good workout. I feel awesome today for it.

I will do it again today. So far so good. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    So far so good. Did really well over the weekend. Got in my exercise and ate really well. Today has started off well. Plan on doing some strength training and abs tonite. Maybe even a bike ride.

Doctor's appointment this after. I will let you know what he says.

Have a great week. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Doctor's appointment went well. I can at least start running again. This week only a mile a day and so on, but I can't complain, at least I get to run again. WHOOOHOOO!!! :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Got in another run/walk last nite. It went really well. Having two insoles in my shoes make a huge difference on my stride and bounce. It seems I bounce more. hehehe My doctor recommended it. My shins are sore, so I am making sure to stretch them more before and after my runs, in addidion to my achillies stretch.

Rest day today, due to double band practice tonite. :bigsmile:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    somehow i missed this challenge....jennifer, now that you are at the 6 weeks...where are you?
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I know it has been over 6 weeks now and I really did not do well with my challenge, for one good reason and many bad reasons. The good reason? My hurt my achillies tendon and it became inflammed and per doctor's orders I had to rest my leg for 2 entire weeks. UGH!!! That was hard and made my motivation go down the drain. Again, UGH!!! :sad: This week he cleared me to run a mile a day this week and if it does not hurt to up it to 2 miles next week. If I am then able to get up to 3 miles a day without it hurting I can start my HM training over again. So far this week has been going well. I am back on track with my eating and have ran 2 days in a row without it hurting. Yesterday was rest day and tonite I will run another mile. I am looking forward to it because my fiance' will be able to run with me tonite. My confidence has shot back up and I am feeling good all over again. It sure is a booger when you get hurt, but I am glad I did what the doctor said, or I would probably still be hurting today.

I have not weighed myself since I initially started this challenge, but I am going to tomorrow and Saturday morning. To see how bad I have really been. I am kinda scared to see where I am at. I just have to remember that I feel AWESOME and it is just a number. I will also do measurements and pics again.

Thanx for checking on me princesspurple. How are you doing? :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Cnbethea-How are you doing??? :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey Jennifer glad you were able to get back to jogging. I know that shot your motivation up at least 5 notches:bigsmile: Plus you have been really eating good this past week I think the scale had to show great things!! I will be looking for that update later today!!

As for me I am in SC my birthday was yesterday and I worked out 2x yesterday so that made me feel great but I didn't journal my food just looking over my day I don't think I did that bad if I say so myself but we know my choices that I thought were good got me to this point so I am not to sure about that:laugh: Well I will be back on the road tomm heading back home and today I promised myself to log everything I eat and get that back in check already hit level 1 and 2 of the shred this morning making up for the last 2 days I worked out just didn't do that so I am making up for it today and tomm to be back on track!!

Have a great weekend!! I will be back in my on domain tomm and can get back to my regular check ins.....
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay, I am only going to post this here because I am kinda upset. I weighed in this morning and I was at 163.4. That means I gained 3 pounds in the last few weeks. UGH!!! So, I have only lost 43 pounds. I am not going to post this or do my weigh in on the site yet. I know, I am a chicken. :ohwell: I really want to be at 155 by my wedding day, that is just under 10 pounds, I am sure I can do it. Wish me luck. :wink:

I usually weigh Friday morning and Saturday morning and normally Saturday is a better number. I am also going to do a long workout tonite, kinda like a last chance workout.

I can't complain, I am feeling really good and my clothes are fitting great, but that number just always seems to get me. GRRR!!!:devil: I know that I am eating better and finally able to get my running in and strength training, so I just need to stay focused on that. I just really wish that I could do some Insanity, but no jumping yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I hope that you had a wonderful time, you definitely deserve it. Glad you came in and checked on me, or I might not have posted and been so honest. :embarassed:

Have a blessed weekend. :bigsmile: