How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

Options

Replies

• Fjcookie
    Fjcookie Posts: 48
    Options
    I would probably drink the majority of the calrioes and have a nice steak and a loaded baked potato.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    No, I didn't click on all your links or follow up on your math equations. You gave an EXAMPLE. If you don't know her REAL LIFE stats and I don't know them either, I'm not going to argue w you about some cyber fitness hero you've created in you're mind.

So you're going to vote in favor of someone having an eating disorder, but when I present a perfectly reasonable scenario where a such a calorie intake is not only possible but makes sense you claim that because I don't know the specifics my point is invalid? My point wasn't at all that my scenario was exactly who the OP was, but rather to show that her situation might not be all that extraordinary.

I am contesting your claim that such a diet is likely to be the result of an eating disorder. That's a horrible thing to say. If you're going to take the high road and say talk about knowing all the facts, it would make more sense to do so before you say she's an eating disorder.

And I'm sorry that simple addition and division was too much to keep track of.

Win.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thats no cheat, that's a binge. My cheat days (and they are rare) are 2500 calories at most, and usually less.

2500 calories is a cheat day?!?!?! I eat between 2200 and 2300 calories every day. That must be a very sad cheat day...

Edited to add: I really don't understand why people are so aghast over the 5000 cal day. As many others have said, it is so easy to hit 5000 cal, and I'm sure majority of us have done it numerous times. Especially after using this site to log calories and seeing how many calories are in things like condiments and drinks, I realize I probably did it more often than not.
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It would involve Mexican food for lunch, probably a fat juicy steak for dinner, mashed potatoes, lots of yummy carbs... and of course lots of beer! :)
  • jodigirl03
    jodigirl03 Posts: 111
    Options
    No, I didn't click on all your links or follow up on your math equations. You gave an EXAMPLE. If you don't know her REAL LIFE stats and I don't know them either, I'm not going to argue w you about some cyber fitness hero you've created in you're mind.

So you're going to vote in favor of someone having an eating disorder, but when I present a perfectly reasonable scenario where a such a calorie intake is not only possible but makes sense you claim that because I don't know the specifics my point is invalid? My point wasn't at all that my scenario was exactly who the OP was, but rather to show that her situation might not be all that extraordinary.

I am contesting your claim that such a diet is likely to be the result of an eating disorder. That's a horrible thing to say. If you're going to take the high road and say talk about knowing all the facts, it would make more sense to do so before you say she's an eating disorder.

More like lack of interest. But yea I agreed that I was leaning towards the suggestion the first 15 ppl made about a "binge" or eating disorder. Then I spent the next 20 post trying to explain to you that ALL of my comments were made directly to and about the original poster and not 4mil possibilities.
    I'm actually quite bored w/ the conversation. Have a nice day!
    Bye Bye
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't.
  • darlenecunich
    Options
    Even if I tried I couldn't eat 5k calories in a day. You people are ****ed up. XD

cool story jeff.

2 cups of B&J Half baked = 1,080 cal
    Large Dominos pepperoni pizza = 1, 680 cal
    Dominos cinna stix = 870 cal
    1 serving buffalo wings = 1200 cal
    Large coke = 310 cal
    > but then again, we should probably get a diet coke instead, nomsayin??

total = more than 5k.

your argument is invalid.

yup I could easily eat 5k.... most ppl dont realise how many calories can squeeze into those naughty foods.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    You're averaging over a week. Go reread the original post, kk?

It says "looking to have a 5000 cal cheat DAY. (Not week, sweetie!)

You do understand that your body doesn't just reset at midnight right? Read my post again. There's a 5k cheat DAY in it which takes into account everything done for the week.

you forgot the "sweetie" back, you know, so you can be condescending as well.

You've had so many intelligent things to say to contribute to the conversation today, instead of just following me around like a lost puppy dog. Just thought you might be bored today.
    Did you know exercise burn more calories than chasing someone all over the internet? Yea, think I'll go get mine.
    ENJOY :)

chase someone all over the internet? exaggerate much? it has only been this thread, in what? a few comments when I noticed your obnoxious standing out among the posts.

I did make my own post to contribute what I thought to the topic

you know, it is ok to disagree, but you do is rude.

and now I AM bored...with you.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure for you that would classify as a binge.
    This. I don't plan those 5000 calorie days. They just sort of ..happen... then I plan to spend the next day off work, sick as hell.
  • darlenecunich
    Options
    I would start my day with some homemade rocky road (chopped up marshmallows, red frogs, honeycomb and choc), then maybe have some raisin toast with sugar and cinnamon and loads of butter... :) lunch I'd have something like butter chicken, rice and naan bread... dinner is some ribs and deep fried anything... and some ice cream with ice magic for dessert if there is room!! oh :(
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I eat 5500 calories everyday :laugh:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    More like lack of interest. But yea I agreed that I was leaning towards the suggestion the first 15 ppl made about a "binge" or eating disorder. Then I spent the next 20 post trying to explain to you that ALL of my comments were made directly to and about the original poster and not 4mil possibilities.
    Bye Bye

One can hope, but unfortunately I doubt that you're actually gone, so here's my response:

So it's ok to say that you think the OP has an eating disorder because you were talking directly to and about the original poster. That's WAY better than acknowledging the fact that there are other possibilities which might NOT be an eating disorder.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I eat 5500 calories everyday :laugh:
    *mutters quietly as he dreams of future bulks*
  • jodigirl03
    Options
    HOWEVER if you READ ALL of the comments on the 8-9 page thread 90% of the ppl are ALL saying exactly what I said in my FIRST post to the topic, yet I'm the only one getting quoted.

Crankstr, just appears you must be bored today and decided to pick me.

morkiemama, "welcome to class this morning, how was the bus ride? Now put your back pack in your cubby and potty so we can get started today."
    ba ha ha ha ha!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

Run 14 - 15 miles, and then enjoy it knowing that I probably needed it. That's the best of both worlds.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    O.o why exactly 5000? Are you 5000 under for the week?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am currently planning my epic cheat day. It is tentatively set for the second saturday in June. I should reach my cut goal in the next 3-4 weeks, and I want to stay on my cut one extra week after that to make room for my cheat day. And that is the first Saturday that my kids will be visiting their mom after that, so that is the tentative date. My plan (and I have no idea how many calories this will be, nor do I want to know):

Breakfast: Double biscuit and gravy from Jacks hamburgers. 1-2 cream filled doughnuts from krispykream.

Lunch: Papa Murphy's stuffed cowboy pizza with strawberry cheesecake for dessert. And no, I don't intend to eat the whole pizza or cheesecake. Just as much of each as I want.

Dinner: A plate of chicken fetuccini alfredo at my favorite local ittalian place, and Gigi's cupcakes for dessert.

I have had none of these since I began my cut in January. I should be in single digit body fat by this time. If, for some reason, I do not hit my cut goal by then I will postpone epic cheat day.
  • jodigirl03
    Options
    Bye Bye

One can hope, but unfortunately I doubt that you're actually gone, so here's my response:

So it's ok to say that you think the OP has an eating disorder because you were talking directly to and about the original poster. That's WAY better than acknowledging the fact that there are other possibilities which might NOT be an eating disorder.

I was only the 20th person to say it. Go chase them.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options

Win.

Win! How they say it....game, set, match!