How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    More like lack of interest. But yea I agreed that I was leaning towards the suggestion the first 15 ppl made about a "binge" or eating disorder. Then I spent the next 20 post trying to explain to you that ALL of my comments were made directly to and about the original poster and not 4mil possibilities.
    I'm actually quite bored w/ the conversation. Have a nice day!
    Bye Bye

One can hope, but unfortunately I doubt that you're actually gone, so here's my response:

So it's ok to say that you think the OP has an eating disorder because you were talking directly to and about the original poster. That's WAY better than acknowledging the fact that there are other possibilities which might NOT be an eating disorder.

forget it, you are wasting your breath.

want to get a beer and a sammich?
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can eat that much in a day at all.
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    See my food diary:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/BohemianCoast?date=2012-12-25

That's not *quite* 5000, but four extra choccies would have done it. Easy peasy. And although i was not being restrained, I think that's less than I've eaten on other Christmasses.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because 5000.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Just eat ALL THE THINGS!

lol. yes!!!!!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Brunch at IHOP in the morning. Cheesecake factory at dinner, including taking home a piece of cheesecake to eat right before bed.

Sadly enough...this.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    oh man.... yuck... think of how your body would feel after a day of eating that much!! Our digestive system would HATE us!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana pancakes with strawberry syrup and bacon. Coke.

Lunch: Chicken fried steak with all the trimmings.

Dinner: General Tso's chicken with soup and eggrolls.

Dessert: Chocolate cheesecake with a liter bottle of Jagermiester.

Dead by morning.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt plan it, first of all. id just munch.

but-i know it would involve a large plate of insanely hot buffalo wings. with quedo.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 chocolate glazed and/or cream filled Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, with a fine huge latte made with whole milk; for dinner I'd have a juicy steak, loaded potato, salad with cheese and bacon and real Ranch dressing, a big pint of craft brew beer, and a brownie sundae for dessert. I'd probably skip lunch and be miserable and sick by the end of the day, but would be delicious and sinful. I've no doubt that would be around 5000 cal.
  • jodigirl03
    jodigirl03 Posts: 111
    Options
    given her previous post history, she has an unhealthy relationship with food and readily acknowledges that she carb binges (eating a box of cereal at a time mindlessly) and does crazy amounts of cardio to not gain weight. not sure how a 5000 cal day is gonna help things.

I LOVE IT, SOMEBODY WHO DID HER RESEARCH. I STAND BY MY "EATING DISORDER" COMMENT 1000% NOW!!!

AND TO YOUR FAN CLUB, rtalencar85,
    ... SUX TO BE RIGHT!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    In for the drama and 5k calorie ideas and the butthurt from people being disgusted by that amount of food. Oh and the whole, everyone is here for the same reason bs. Cool beans.

tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pasta, milkshake, chocolate cake, and a bag of Doritos.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am currently planning my epic cheat day. It is tentatively set for the second saturday in June. I should reach my cut goal in the next 3-4 weeks, and I want to stay on my cut one extra week after that to make room for my cheat day. And that is the first Saturday that my kids will be visiting their mom after that, so that is the tentative date. My plan (and I have no idea how many calories this will be, nor do I want to know):

Breakfast: Double biscuit and gravy from Jacks hamburgers. 1-2 cream filled doughnuts from krispykream.

Lunch: Papa Murphy's stuffed cowboy pizza with strawberry cheesecake for dessert. And no, I don't intend to eat the whole pizza or cheesecake. Just as much of each as I want.

Dinner: A plate of chicken fetuccini alfredo at my favorite local ittalian place, and Gigi's cupcakes for dessert.

I have had none of these since I began my cut in January. I should be in single digit body fat by this time. If, for some reason, I do not hit my cut goal by then I will postpone epic cheat day.

I just went in and logged this day, for the fun of it. It came out tojust over 5600 calories. That is with one doughnut for breakfast, 2 slices (1/8 of the pizza) of family size 5 meat stuffed papa murphys pizza (the cowboy in a stuffed pizza is special order, so nutrition info isn't available) and 2 slices of strawberry cheecake (1/2 of the sara lee cheesecake), and two cupcakes after dinner.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    OMG OP, 5k.... that is like insane. I could never. I would feel nasty. Don't you think of your heath. What about the children, why is no one talking about the children. We are not going to defeat childhood obesity if this one OP eats 5000 calories. The world depends on her. how can you people stand around and not do something. She is dying. DYING as we speak.

I have a call into Michelle Obama. May God have mercy on your soul if you eat even 1201 calories. You animal.

16hqh6x.gif
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I was bored because I'm waiting on my code to compile so I came up with a meal plan that could be done at home to hit 5000 calories. It ended up being two meals and dessert, and you can check my diary to see the breakdown:

4 pancakes with maple syrup, 9 oz steak and eggs with cheese

Goat cheese stuffed bacon burger with lettuce and tomato on a kaiser roll

1 pint of B&J choc chip cookie dough ice cream

Final break down: 5012 kcals, 341 carbs, 263 fat, 272 protein
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I was bored because I'm waiting on my code to compile so I came up with a meal plan that could be done at home to hit 5000 calories. It ended up being two meals and dessert, and you can check my diary to see the breakdown:

yum.
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ihop - steak omelette, hash browns, pancakes w/butter pecan syrup & large juice

Lunch - 2 large slices Papa John's Favorite - 20 0z soda

Dinner - Fogo De Chao for dinner, red wine with dinner, chocolate cake dessert - martinis at bar before dinner
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

That makes me hungry.