What If Celebs Were Actually Full-Figured? (PICS)

Options

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The second pic of the Tron poster should read "In 3DD".

FTW!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    149to4.png
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I kind of always thought of beyoncé as full figured. Jordin Sparks looks a lot thinner in that photo than what I've seen in the past, but I never keep up with celebs. Vida Guerra is full figured. JLO is also full figured.

This is by no means an argument but I find J. Lo so athletic looking. I would never deem her full figured, even with dat butt. She's very small on top, and very defined. To me, she has a very "fitness model" shape (with, of course, months where she looks softer).

Beyonce, I do agree with "full figured" depending on the time of year. I know she's been very small, and much larger. Her thighs and butt probably comprise most of her fat though, although she has leaned them out for movies like Dreamgirls. She's very small in the middle and upper body (in my opinion). Another body I would sooner deem "athletic" though, especially since I've seen her in person and she's a lot shorter than you expect, and smaller too.

Beyoncé's body is fabulous but I really wouldn't think of her as full figured either.

The-Master-Cleanse.jpg
  • crissy_percival
    Options
    5umo85.jpg
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wood not smash
  • crissy_percival
    Options
    2zgdwdc.jpg[img][/img]
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider that "Full Figured", maybe obese.

I'd have to agree
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    I've stumbled upon this whole sub-genre of art called "Weight Gain Morphs" where people photoshop celebrities and morph them to become larger or full figured (and sometimes just fat). Here are a few. I think a few of these look pretty good, tbh. THESE ARE NOT MINE. I DID NOT CREATE THEM.

Beyonce:

2z9gu3k.jpg

Katy Perry:

v7eblc.jpg

Scarlett:

1q3keq.jpg

32zkfpl.jpg

33dbb75.jpg

If you think these look good, I have some bad news bro
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    The Tron one made me laugh :)
  • crissy_percival
    Options
    2zgdwdc.jpg[img][/img]
  • leahrightley
    Options
    that's not full figured, that's overweight.

im sick of people saying that overweight is 'full figured' you're just as bad as the people who are promoting anorexia and being underweight

full figured would be something like this
    D8jCt9c.jpg
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Here's someone I consider full figured.

GreenDress_zpsd5ffe776.png
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Those are some embarrasingly bad photoshops.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I came into this thread expecting (and hoping) to see some photoshop work of anorexic-looking celebrities and supermodels transformed to a healthy weight (as in a healthy BMI range). I am sorely disappointed. :grumble:

I have to agree with many others that the edited pictures aren't "full-figured"....they're just plain fat. "Obese" would technically be correct, as they would probably be in the obese BMI range at least. But if you wanted to be kinder, I suppose one could use a word like "overweight", "round", or "heavy-set". But using "full-figured", in my opinion, is just flat out dishonest. My understanding has always been that full-figured means your figure is full, meaning you've got a womanly figure (noticeable curves) and those curves are big: basically big boobs, big full hips, and a relatively small waist. I agree that Kim Kardashian and Christina Hendricks are examples of "full figured."
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Full Figured? Not. Obese...definitely.

Either way, it makes no matter to me. Status equates to futility. I cherish no "Celebrity"
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Full-figured means ample T&A, end of.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Full-figured means ample T&A, end of.

Yup.

And what was the point of this thread exactly?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I came into this thread expecting (and hoping) to see some photoshop work of anorexic-looking celebrities and supermodels transformed to a healthy weight (as in a healthy BMI range). I am sorely disappointed. :grumble:

This.

Also, none of the 'retouching' has given them fatter faces or double chins -- their faces wouldn't look the same, in every 'success story' thread it's the faces that have changed the most. I'm sure I lost the first 15kg off my face.
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    that's not full figured, that's overweight.

im sick of people saying that overweight is 'full figured' you're just as bad as the people who are promoting anorexia and being underweight

full figured would be something like this
    D8jCt9c.jpg

take her bodyfat % and i bet you she's over weight.

Then I want to be overweight exactly like her before I'm done growing up.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    And what was the point of this thread exactly?

That's what I can't figure out.