naturists - Get nude - be happy!

Options
1235»

Replies

• healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    i love being naked! :) i am very confident about my body so i wouldn't mind being naked all the time =)
  • Happy2Shop21
    Options
    Out of curiosity, where would one put their wallet when going nude? Ô_o
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, where would one put their wallet when going nude? Ô_o

in the bushes
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I hate being naked. I would shower with my eyes closed if I wasn't afraid it'd end badly. It's even worse being pregnant. I hate it.
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    @d9123 hahaha
  • Refr_Quicksilver
    Options
    @Tanandtonedchick69

I gotta figure out how to get on your friends list baby...
    ;)

By the way,, I am always naked except when I am clothed.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    lol, gotta love MFP.
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    It's on my bucket list.
  • Renobiker
    Renobiker Posts: 26
    Options
    Of course any of you with any interest in nudism please add me. I am an open book about it.
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I would have no problem with it..
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @Tanandtonedchick69

I gotta figure out how to get on your friends list baby...
    ;)

By the way,, I am always naked except when I am clothed.

lol you already are.
  • DBubba65
    DBubba65 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh heck yeh! 8 months ago I was at my all time high weight. Since I have gotten closer to my "fighting weight" I take every opportunity to feel the sun and air :)
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Growing up in an Asian household...we were very closed off about sex and nudity. Now that I'm older, I am more comfortable in my own body. I wouldn't mind visiting a nude beach :wink:
  • Front_Runner
    Front_Runner Posts: 175
    Options
    Honestly.... I have SERIOUSLY considered going to one of those "clothing optional" hot spring places... but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am mortified I would run into someone I know!!! Can you imagine??? I can just see me & my stark white butt nervously heading out to the sun bathing area & running into an co-worker... or teacher... oh man - talk about awkward!!! NO thank you! I just could never relax enough - so it would defeat the purpose. Ha!
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am currently nude and happy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't feel confident enough to try. Or maybe very progressively. Like shirtless boobies first.
    On the other side, I think naturists care more about how comfy it is rather than the looks.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Been many times and love it! I was in the Navy years ago and pretty much lost all modesty because of seeing other people naked all the time - ships are 24/7. I also learned when I matured that public nudity isn't a sexual thing - only thinking makes it so.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yep, one of my favourite Summer workouts is a trail run that starts and finishes on a quiet stretch of beach. Finish, strip off, swim and dry off in the sun = perfection!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with it. Nothing impress to see so I imagine most would ignore me. I like nudity, personally.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my boobs like bras.

also, i see too many naked bodies at work. i want a holiday to be different.

The first part of this. I am busty and like the support of my bra.

There are also people I just have no desire to see naked and I kind of like it being special when I do see those I want to see naked.