Incredible!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Taunto. :love: :love:
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Haha. This is awesome! I hope someday I'll be manly enough to make the cut ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    That's it, I'm quitting NROLFW!

Pssshhhh, I wanna look just like them!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    So much testosterone on my screen, I'm sprouting new chest hair!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Came in to get mad, left inspired. Lifting tomorrow for me. Oh noes hear comes bulky land :bigsmile:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    winning
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of pure AWESOME! :drinker: I hope to get big and bulky like these fine women someday! :flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    33zadf8.gif

And by eww, I mean:

1z6r5lu.gif

fnjap.gif

295fprr.gif

bk4ur.gif
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to reading the girls blogs on how they did - so I don't fall into that trap of course! haha. x
  • RobbinRL
    RobbinRL Posts: 76
    Options
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    :drinker: hooray for women 'ruining' their bodies.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It's been bothering me for a while, but ... almost always, when there's a thread about women and lifting, it's never about how strong they've got. It's about how slim and therefore attractive they are. Just an observation.

Congratulations to all the women in the pictures for what you've achieved. Lifting is hard work.

Agree somewhat.

Also there are some misconceptions on the net about lifting. You can lift for a lean body, size or strength, and the techniques will differ. What i see a lot on the internet is women going for the heavy lift without paying much attention to their ultimate goal. If your goal is aesthetics then you need a slightly different lifting regimen.

Yes and no - they can go hand in hand - just focused slightly differently.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    So much testosterone on my screen, I'm sprouting new chest hair!

Me too - that's why he picked a picture of me with a top on!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    WTH! That lady looks nothing like Blade now. -1
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    It's been bothering me for a while, but ... almost always, when there's a thread about women and lifting, it's never about how strong they've got. It's about how slim and therefore attractive they are. Just an observation.

Congratulations to all the women in the pictures for what you've achieved. Lifting is hard work.

Agree somewhat.

Also there are some misconceptions on the net about lifting. You can lift for a lean body, size or strength, and the techniques will differ. What i see a lot on the internet is women going for the heavy lift without paying much attention to their ultimate goal. If your goal is aesthetics then you need a slightly different lifting regimen.

Ummm......no! not everybody is an expert just because they saw some poster of a woman lifting 200 lbs and attempted the same.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I hope to look as horrible as they do someday.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Agree somewhat.

Ummm......no! not everybody is an expert just because they saw some poster of a woman lifting 200 lbs and attempted the same.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AB3.gif

And only 200lb?