From 470 to 390 somethin' in 3.5 months...some pics

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! U look happier each pic. Must have felt good to get out of the 400s and ino the 300s. Keep it up!
    Put your pictures side by side in a photo program (you can even use Microsoft Publisher, just save it as a .jpg, and then be sure and crop it down to size); add a box on the bottom with the data you want (date, weight, etc); then save it as a photo. Upload it to photobucket.com, or some other photo sharing site, and post it here.

Thanks! :)
  • miahraglin
    miahraglin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I can see your progress from your pics. Great job!
  • chipee27
    chipee27 Posts: 8
    Options
    Great job!! What an inspiration!! You can really see your transformation!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    incredible job! i love the way your face really lights up and your smile grows as you go along.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    incredible job! i love the way your face really lights up and your smile grows as you go along.

It makes you happy, doesn't it!
  • mossyoakgirl77
    mossyoakgirl77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm so incredibly proud of you! You have done a phenomenal job!
  • jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Been the fat kid my entire life, trying to make some changes. I started MFP on Jan 11. My heaviest was 470 at Christmas. Here are some pics. To me, some earlier/heavier ones seem better than today's, but oh well. I hit 395 last weekend, and didn't weigh in yet this week. I am going down around 2 lbs a week it seems. Past three weeks have been rough, my 18 y/o daughter went through a horrible breakup where her b/f tried to run her over, and we were on the road for awhile, which isn't good on a diet. Things are starting to level out again. My workouts are lifting (mostly dumbbells, for around an hour) followed by aerobic work with slam ropes (anywhere from 30-90 minutes). I can promise that my clothes are fitting better/looser for sure.

Here we go (I don't have any at 470 (Christmas and after), but have a couple at 455-460 during football season 2012:

image-8.jpg
    Aug 2012, 450+

image-9.jpg
    Oct 2012, 465

image-1.jpg
    Jan 27, 448 lbs

image-3.jpg
    Feb 11, 431 lbs

image-2.jpg
    Mar 22, 414 lbs

image-16.jpg
    Apr 20, 400 lbs

image-23.jpg
    May 5, 395

image-22.jpg
    Taken today, haven't weighed in since last so not sure of current weight.

[/quote

Good job man
  • Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You are already looking much trimmer AND happier. Sorry about your daughter's experience, don't let it derail you. You are a real inspiration.
  • talim88
    talim88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking great! awesome job! :D
  • 13tea
    13tea Posts: 55
    Options
    Marvelous, and what a fantastic smile. Keep the updates coming.
  • cindi0856
    cindi0856 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement in such a short time!! You have plenty to smile about! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • bursonman
    bursonman Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice work, keep it up!
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    Great job! You're looking happier and happier :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, you can see a big difference. You get smaller and your smile gets bigger in each one.

EXACTLY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!