You look amazing :D
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • tessamel
    tessamel Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing progress! U look happier each pic. Must have felt good to get out of the 400s and ino the 300s. Keep it up!
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You are all so great to encourage me. Here is a compilation pic I put together this evening, it's not any new pics, just a cohesive timeline, as it were. Cheers and have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY!!!

85f63a83-ea19-49ac-91ac-09a4d6f7761f.jpg

How did you do the compilation? I'd like to do something similar to post with my intro :)

Thanks!
  • lisatee67
    lisatee67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Looking good.
  • DivaSlimsDown
    Options
    well done to you! keep up the great work!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You can see a huge difference and you look SOOO happy in the later pics. Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You look like one powerful dude.
    May you continue to be able to keep the light that went on in your head to make a change continue to shine brightly and use that power to create less of you until you reach and maintain your goals. Best wishes.
  • WanakenainADK
    WanakenainADK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement - what an inspiration you are to me to keep going! Thanks - you look terrific AND happy!
  • inukshuk1960
    inukshuk1960 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. I have just started a your progress is encouraging to me...
    keep up the good work
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing awesome and look great and what a great smile .
  • glittersno
    glittersno Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you are looking great! I hope that you keep us updated on your journey! You started January 11, I did as well! My heaviest weight was 468 pounds. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact number I started at on January 11 so I guessed that it was 468 when I started, but I was able to get weighed on February 8 and was 434. Since then, my weight has been dropping off of me. I am now 350ish :) *Scale fluctuations... haha. Keep up the good work! Hope that your daughter is feeling better.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can definitely see a difference in both your body and your happiness!
    Keep up your amazing work!!!
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wonderful, congrats!!! keep going i'm so proud of you. hugs. thank you for sharing and motivating all of us
  • hicklette3
    hicklette3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been feeling way off track this week and in just a BLAH state...REALLY needing motivation so I do not go back to my old ways....Thank you for posting these pics! Just the motivation to kick me back on track and stronger than ever!!! A sincere THANK YOU!!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! U look happier each pic. Must have felt good to get out of the 400s and ino the 300s. Keep it up!
    Put your pictures side by side in a photo program (you can even use Microsoft Publisher, just save it as a .jpg, and then be sure and crop it down to size); add a box on the bottom with the data you want (date, weight, etc); then save it as a photo. Upload it to photobucket.com, or some other photo sharing site, and post it here.
  • linaeve
    linaeve Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! So inspiring and motivational! keep up the good work and others have said keep us updated. Would you mind if I added you as a friend? I have about 140+ to lose. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!