Do you have a type?

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I have come to appreciate all types of men. I would not say I have a "type". There are definitely certain things I tend to find attractive, but when looking back on all past flames, each one has been very different from the last.

In a general sense, I tend to like men who are tall, with dark features, rough around the edges with a good heart.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    ^^^^^ I think she may be my type. ;-)
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    I love me an older man. Always have, even in high school I was more interested in the teachers than my fellow students.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    I like a man, not boys. I don't waste my time on boys. I like a man who is real and can be himself. A man who has a sense of humor. I go for taller, dark hair, or bald, and nice smile
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Tall,
    good fitness level
    dark hair
    a bit of facial hair is a good
    out going
    intelligent

too much to ask? x
  • Short.
    Meat on her bones.
    Darker Skin.
    Long, dark hair for me to bury my face in.

Ah <3
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    I like a man, not boys. I don't waste my time on boys. I like a man who is real and can be himself. A man who has a sense of humor. I go for taller, dark hair, or bald, and nice smile

How YOU doin.....
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Intelligent, funny and tattooed...Nice eyes are a plus!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Cute face, chubby waist...
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Intelligence and the ability to make me laugh are my only requirements. But I'd prefer a man who also had tattoos.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Breathing?? In fact, no, no type at all....breathing not actually required (and in some cases preferable not to) :laugh:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I def don't have a type. I've dated women/girls, that were 6" shorter than me to 4" taller. I've date from 6 years younger to 3 years older. Blonds, brunettes. Some were athletic, others not so much. Some outgoing other much more reserved. Personality is what really matters (obviously attraction first, or I wouldn't get to know their personality though)

You know, that's what I thought too... I've dated different ethnic and racial backgrounds; a foot taller than me, a few inches shorter; blonde, brunette, ginger; older, younger... but they all have ONE thing in common. They're all, in some way, unavailable. My last actual boyfriend was emotionally unavailable, as was the guy I was seeing before him. I also manage to get myself into "long distance" relationships... If there's a dude in a bar that I walk up to, it's almost for sure he's from out of town. So... physically unavailable. :grumble:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Apparently my "type" are men that are amazing liars, cheaters and always looking for something "better." ---sigh---

How YOU doin'?

My type is any girl that puts out on the first date.
  • ThoseRabbits
    ThoseRabbits Posts: 65 Member
    boobz
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    I like a man, not boys. I don't waste my time on boys.

There are statutory laws against that - be safe.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Must have/be the following:
    personality, compassionate, driven, empathetic, genuine, honest, confident, self assured, intelligent, open, active, etc

Might sound like a lot but most of those are interrelated. Luckily I've found a girl who has all of these and more.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    All of my relationships have been with tall, brunette/black haired guys with blue eyes, most were pierced/tattooed and really gentle and sensitive, two of said type later came out of the closet and now have boyfriends *womp wompppp*

Needless to say my type has since changed, I still like guys who are around my height (5'8) or taller with dark hair and tattoos but I now find myself attracted to more a guy's guy, good to his lady and sensitive when it comes to her but can also handle a dirty/heavy duty job and enjoys a cold beer with his buddys!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I def don't have a type. I've dated women/girls, that were 6" shorter than me to 4" taller. I've date from 6 years younger to 3 years older. Blonds, brunettes. Some were athletic, others not so much. Some outgoing other much more reserved. Personality is what really matters (obviously attraction first, or I wouldn't get to know their personality though)

You know, that's what I thought too... I've dated different ethnic and racial backgrounds; a foot taller than me, a few inches shorter; blonde, brunette, ginger; older, younger... but they all have ONE thing in common. They're all, in some way, unavailable. My last actual boyfriend was emotionally unavailable, as was the guy I was seeing before him. I also manage to get myself into "long distance" relationships... If there's a dude in a bar that I walk up to, it's almost for sure he's from out of town. So... physically unavailable. :grumble:

bahaha, I guess I'm not the only one with a long-distance magnet.

My ex-wife, when we started dating lived 1/3 way across the country (I was moving there with a buddy anyway after graduation), before her dated someone 2 hours away and someone else from 3 provinces away. After my separation met someone on MFP, but again long-distance, east cost of Canada vs. Ohio. And even since then I dated someone that is a 4 hour drive away, at least same country and province though. too funny
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    All of my relationships have been with tall, brunette/black haired guys with blue eyes, most were pierced/tattooed and really gentle and sensitive, two of said type later came out of the closet and now have boyfriends *womp wompppp*

Needless to say my type has since changed, I still like guys who are around my height (5'8) or taller with dark hair and tattoos but I now find myself attracted to more a guy's guy, good to his lady and sensitive when it comes to her but can also handle a dirty/heavy duty job and enjoys a cold beer with his buddys!

I'm seeing a common denominator here...

edit: need to brush up on my coding.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Who doesn't love Comic Sans? It's what you use when you want the world to know you're fun and have a sense of humor even though you're sending a professional email.