Do you have a type?

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    no real type, as personality trumps, but tall, definitely tall, like 6' and up and preferably not walking sticks (sorry!). The last guy I dated was 6' and 300+ pounds...

ETA (from my old PoF profile): My "type" is a tall - the taller, the better, i.e. (6'0+) outgoing, friendly, genuine, caring, honest, loyal, witty, funny, laid-back, patient, respectful, fun-loving, loves kids, loves dogs, is NOT looking for a hook-up, because I am definitely not interested in casual sex, who are NOT creepers, are NOT pushy and do NOT try too hard and who can do nights in. I like tall good ole boys, i.e. cowboys tend to melt my heart. I won't date young or old.
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    not sure about type physically but certainly mentally they need to be intelligent and strong minded, funny and generally happy. At the end of the day, blind people fall in love so looks mean nothing to me, its all about connecting as best friends first. if you dont miss someones company when there not around then you wont last the distance :)
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Oh I do. Dark. Athletic. Tattoos preferred, but they can't be lame. I love blue collar guys, as long as theyre ambitious and successful. I have the perfect hybrid right now. Hot italian guy with blue collar roots and a white collar job. Mmmm

I love contractors...construction...electricians....mmmm
  • katiethedetermined1
    katiethedetermined1 Posts: 68 Member
    The type I prefer: thin, sparkly eyes, cute smile, good intellect, liberal, dedicated, free in themselves, comfortable and secure.

The type I usually get with: psychotic, completely mental, should probably be sectioned for the good of society.

This is hilarious!!!!

I honestly don't have a type. When looking at all my past bf's they range from Asian, Black, White, thick, skinny, blond, brown, tattoos, etc. There is not type. There is nothing that they all have in common at all. Maybe I need a type that is my problem :happy:
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Asians (Japanese and Korean usually)

Tall thin white men lol. (usually blond, blue/green, gothic)

I'd date anyone who had a great personality really, but those seem to be the body types that I prefer =). Huge bonus points if they look good in a suit =).

personality wise, a dark sense of humor, smart, articulate, cunning, stoic, logical, loyal, humble, kind, just to name a few traits
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I have so many types.... just ask my other personalities.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    tall, dark hair, intelligent, fit, caring, loving.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    The type who doesn't get caught up in such superficial things as external beauty, money and things.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Not stupid, not obese, breathing, and has all of their limbs. The rest is negotiable.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Not stupid, not obese, breathing, and has all of their limbs. The rest is negotiable.

I've recently discovered that the limbs are optional for me.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member

Just grand. Can I safely assume you're clinically insane in some way?

completely mental :happy:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    no real type, as personality trumps, but tall, definitely tall, like 6' and up and preferably not walking sticks (sorry!). The last guy I dated was 6' and 300+ pounds...

Then we are you men....my 5 personalities...shhhh, dude I am talking...ok 6 six personalities...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I only date myself.

Not so much a type as an anti-type... Quickest way to get me less interested, is to be interested in me. :indifferent: If you want to get with me, there's something wrong with you.

On a more serious note, I don't really have a type. I find things appealing about all different types.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    When I was dating...
    TALL...dark hair...I don't care if they have a little pudge, but at least have some arms that look like you lift more than the remote.

Now that I'm married, I like to look at fellas that are...
    TALL...dark hair...I don't care if they have a little pudge, but at least have some arms that look like you lift more than the remote.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I've recently discovered that the limbs are optional for me.

Just don't start on the pics again. Please...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    When I was dating...

Now that I'm married, I like to look at fellas that are...

Are you following me?
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    I like a man, not boys. I don't waste my time on boys.

There are statutory laws against that - be safe.

Muturity wise
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    lara-croft-tomb-raider-2013-hd-game-wallpaper_small_zps4b3da21f.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member

Then we are you men....my 5 personalities...shhhh, dude I am talking...ok 6 six personalities...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • What I want is never what I find.