You know you're not fat anymore when...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The last time I dieted and got down to my goal weight I did have a moment...

I walked past the mirror and caught a glance at myself - and then backtracked - staring in horror at the mirror all I could think was 'OMFG my nose is F-ing huge!!!!! When did that happen????'

After about a 10 second panic I realised that my nose had not grown, it had just unearthed itself from my previously fat smushed face.

OMG!! I looked at a picture I took today and thought..."my nose is huge!!" I guess there is a noticable difference...

hahaaa! I'm getting this with my ears! The more weight I lose on my face, the more I'm like...damn, my ears stick out!
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ...your workout 'trousers' keep falling down when you run - and then buying new knickers doesn't solve the problem :love:
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can sit cross-legged quite comfortably :)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    OP here. Thanks everybody. This turned out to be an awesome thread!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    (Men) When you are naked and look down and see a pen!s. This was a major accomplishment for me.

I say this applies to men, becuase if you are a woman and look down and see a pen!s, then being fat probably wasn't your primary issue.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    when your thighs no longer squish up against the seat arms on an airplane.