• marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    When you stop hiding when someone brings out a camera

lol I know thats right!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When people say they wish they were as skinny as you, wtf? :)
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The towels in every hotel fit around you.....
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My thighs aren't rubbing together/touching when walking. I honestly never thought I would experience that feeling.

I can't wait for this!!!!
  • Lisswhocan
    Lisswhocan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you don't have to pull in your stomach when an attractive guy walks by. :)
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When someone you've just met is discussing their weight problems and your comment about a healthy diet and exercise is met with this reply, "You don't know. You're skinny! You've never been fat!" :noway:

(BTW: I quickly showed them my before picture.)

ha I usually show them my stretch marks :(

I didn't even think of that! I could have just done that.
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    Love this thread!!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Rather than keeping onto old profile pictures for months/years/decades, you want to post new ones every week to show off all the hard work. :)
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Ooooh...here is another one...

When you bf picks you up and when you worry he'll hurt himself he says "you weigh nothing, I pick up heavier things all day at work" .

:love:

tumblr_me7sejLAaj1r5g67po1_500.gif

tumblr_md0396bRRG1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

Love this, and the gifs to go with it. :D My husband has taken to picking me up all the time, whether it's to pop my back or whatever. The other day he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders like the fireman hold. XD I think he likes that it's easier to pick on me or tease me now. D: Too bad I'm scared of heights.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,254 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, I can cross my legs behind DH' s back :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    NSV!!! when the cousin who was & is rail skinny her entire life finds out that you fitted for a smaller size in the same gown that you both will be wearing in an up-coming family member's wedding....
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    NSV!!! when the cousin who was & is rail skinny her entire life finds out that you fitted for a smaller size in the same gown that you both will be wearing in an up-coming family member's wedding....
    Nice NSV! I'm in 2 weddings in the next 5 months (one in Sept, one in Oct), and while I already have the dresses, I kind of want them to be too big when the time comes. :laugh:
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    When you put your hands on your hips and you realize you are actually touching your stomach and back at the same time!
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    funny, that's what my husband says.
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    Loving these!
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    You put on your old raincoat for the school run, and realise you could fit you, your 10 year old and schools bags in it!

People who have only met you recently don't recognise you in old pictures!
  • tonihayden
    tonihayden Posts: 67
    Options
    you can sqeeze thru tables at a function instead of walking all the way around the room.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    you can sqeeze thru tables at a function instead of walking all the way around the room.

I saw what you did there...and like this much better...I'd feel better if I could throat punch your (hopefully old) bf.

tumblr_m266f3s8611rqfhi2o1_400.gif
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You get condesending comments about your workout schedual and diet from others. Example, lunch yesterday was a salad with cucumber and tuna. "You eat like a rabbit!" "you have been doing all this working out for no reason you don't need it." Really?! I am only a few lbs from my goal that is the hardest part. GGRRR.

I am getting that as well!! When I metion I am watching my calories, I get "Why, you are already skinny!" First of all I dont consider myself skinny but average. Second of all I've learned to dress to hide my troublesome areas! I am doing this to get fit! I need to loose inches off my stomach and want to gain upper arm strength.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You know you've made progress when you have to buy new underwear.

^^ This
    And when your boyfriend buys you a new pair in a small and you're mad. Until you put them on. :)