What do you eat now that you didn't before?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• deemar54
    deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt, Romaine LEttuce, Turkey Burgers, Brown Rice... uh, whole wheat pasta, water, and oatmeal!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ive definitely increased in fruit and veggies. When I snack now, it's more so on these than anything else especially when I want something sweet.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love bell peppers now -- red, yellow and orange.

I always thought I hated bell peppers, but I only hated the green ones.
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OH EM GEEE.... where do I start!! LOL kale...quinoa...wild rice...smoothies...chia seeds....goji berries...ground flax seeds... the list goes on and on!! I ate terrible before :( I know it's only been a month since my food changes but I feel GREAT!! I sleep better and my energy is through the roof!! :)
  • mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    quinoa for one. i love the stuff. fresh spinach (only fresh though) avocados, bell peppers (red is my favorite), baby carrots, and berries. i went through two pounds of strawberries one weekend (i got hives afterward- note to self on the one.) but with black and blue berries and a drizzle of honey- heaven. greek yogurt is a staple (fage is my favorite, but walmart makes a close second- i was stunned). also almonds and pistachios are always in my house.
    i still can't do kale or brussel sprouts and i'm coming to terms with the fact that i will never like broccoli. i have tried. i wanted to. but after a good shop, my fridge looks like a PSA for healthy eating. all the colors of the rainbow. :)
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Chicken breasts, squash, asparagus, artichokes, dark chocolate, pistachios, almonds, and sweet potatoes. I always thought I hated baked and boiled chicken breasts because my husband, who is deathly afraid of salmonella poisoning, would overcook it to the point where it was just a dry slab of nothing. When I make it myself, I actually like it. I usually add a little buffalo sauce or some other kind of marinade, and I warm it up in a saucepan (with just cooking spray) before I bake it.

Squash fries are my new thing. It's a lot of work, cutting and peeling, but if you bake it just right, I like it almost as much as real fries (and definitely better than steak fries).

I always thought I liked milk chocolate better, until I started buying those 80% cocoa bars, and found I really like dark better. Now I don't even really enjoy milk chocolate.
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    mmm edamame love it so crunchy! and lots of protien
  • karahunts
    karahunts Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lentils!!! I would not have touched them before but now I see that they are truly amazing!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    plain yogurt