Jodi Arias?

Options
SportyChick07
SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
Do you think Jodi Arias should get a life sentence or the death penalty?

Replies

• tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Death, honestly feel she should get it in same manor. I know it doesn't work that way.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    u MURDER, and then u get to live the rest of your natural life (behind bars, granted) with room and board provided?
    nope. taxpayer money should NOT be spent on that. can't be released back into society, shouldn't be supported by society. gotta go.
  • SportyChick07
    Options
    I agree with you mank32.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Death over life imprisonment every time. I don't want to pay for their existence.
  • SportyChick07
    Options
    If found guilty, I have always believe that murders, rapists, and child molesters should automatically be put to death.
  • SportyChick07
    Options
    I wish they had a like button on here. :-)
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think she should be put to death in the way she killed her boyfriend

that is how they used to do it in other countries.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    im normally against the death penalty...but in this case, off with her head!
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options

But do you want to pay taxes for her to sleep with blankets everynight? Nah..gotta go
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options

i wonder if she's just saying that tho, so everyone will do the opposite of what she is wanting? idk maybe not..
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options

But do you want to pay taxes for her to sleep with blankets everynight? Nah..gotta go

Sorry wrong quote! I agree with you!!!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    death
  • laurenmoe
    laurenmoe Posts: 13
    Options
    I think a life behind bars is far worse than death
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    If found guilty, I have always believe that murders, rapists, and child molesters should automatically be put to death.

couldnt agree more....those in my opinion can not be rehabilitated
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    yes I agree that is why she is saying she wants death. in hopes she will be given that so she don't have to spend life in prision its a reverse physchology type of thing. part of me wants her to die for what she did, but part of me doesn't want to give her what she wants think a life prision sentence would force her to live with that the rest of her life.
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    Putting her to sleep is a nice way of dying. I think she should die the wa she killed her boyfriend personally!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Death costs more than life in prison....with the death penalty, it is automatic appeal (millions have already been spent on just this trial alone, imagine what the appeals will cost) and they can put in for them over, and over, and over. While average wait on death row is only 10-12 years, but due to court appeals and with death penalty clemency hearings, death will ultimately cost more.

BUT...since I don't judge it on money, but on the person who did the killing. I originally said give her life....but after the interview she gave to the TV reporter after being found guilty of M1, I think she should fry. She showed no trace of human compassion, and actually used that time to bash TA and his family even more, and so changed my mind to death.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Don't really care...she's trash and will be forgotten!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am against the death becuase where is the punishment- she should have to live and deal with it. I work in a prision however, and inmates get more rights then we have guarding them... so I would like to see her in a real jail bread/water this sucks jail not the ones we have now where they can buy tv's and play ps2's all day. grr :explode: :mad:
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Death. Immediately, no appeals, nothing. She admitted she killed him and I do not believe her self-defense and amnesia for a moment.