Box Gap is F****** Stupid - Article!

Options
1235»

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm just trying to lose enough weight so that my thighs don't rub together so much that the friction causes fires. I honestly could not care less about a thigh gap.
    Deodorant works great to prevent between the thigh chaffing.
    Is this true? lol
    Yup. Works better than the chaffing gels. A friend told me about it when I started runnign.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm just trying to lose enough weight so that my thighs don't rub together so much that the friction causes fires. I honestly could not care less about a thigh gap.
    Deodorant works great to prevent between the thigh chaffing.
    Is this true? lol
    Yup. Works better than the chaffing gels. A friend told me about it when I started runnign.
    Random note: It also works for razor burn. My friend used to be a stripper and that's what they all used so that they didn't have little red bumps.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Random note: It also works for razor burn. My friend used to be a stripper and that's what they all used so that they didn't have little red bumps.
    I've heard of people using it instead of shave gel if they need to do a quick dry shave.
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Didn't know what it was, now I do. Thanks? And now I can't stop thinking about how much I dislike the term box as slang for vagina.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Lucy

our australopithecine ancestor

had a thigh gap. Look!

7505440_f260.jpg

it's genetic. whether you have one or not depends on the width of your pelvis. It doesn't define whether someone looks sexy or not, as you can see from Lucy (I'm sure male australopithecines would have found her attractive though).
  • lleesmann
    lleesmann Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm slightly bow-legged. As in, when my ankles touch, my knees are far away. I might start making that a 'thing'. Knee gap. Yeah, I've got a knee gap - I'm special.

Me too! Knee gap rules! LOL