How many of your MFP friends are IRL friends?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    *looks around*

Now I don't know which of you are the father...

The special snowflake's pics are pretty incriminating, but I know how conniving wheird can be. Ugh. This is going to be difficult.

We will know if the baby comes out bald.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    zero but I plan on meeting one very soon
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Awe this is how you ask me? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:flowerforyou:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Awe this is how you ask me? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:flowerforyou:

Yep, glad it worked
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have no RL friends on MFP. If I did, I'd have no problem sharing my boring diary with them. I've mentioned the site to some friends but they aren't interested. *shrugs*
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    12 of them.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Zero.....what happens on MFP, stays on MFP :P
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know anyone here that I already knew, but I did make a friend that transferred to real life. We go walking every Thursday and she is a wonderful lady! :)
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    zero
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Then YOU have NO real concept of FRIEND...Like Many of these people these days who really think they can "Be in Love" with someone they have NEVER met, that's an Emotionally Immature person. But that is where "we" are headed these days, the "Manti Teo" effect, but even he had to awaken and get an IRL girl...or do you also believe that "cyber sex" is real, if so I guess you can make a cyber baby and have a cyber family. DUDE Please!!!

You're right, people that start online relationships with people they have never met have it all wrong and are probably emotionally constipated.

But what do I know, I only live with and have been in a healthy relationship with someone I met online for three and a half glorious years and things are still going incredibly well.

But yeah, like you said, emotionally immature :flowerforyou:
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    5- two that I rarely ever see, 2 occasionally, and one regularly. Some of my friends on here are awesomesauce and many have fallen off the wagon too. It's about time for me to re-up the FL again. I need more awesomesauces
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Well there's her:

66536_1614691496024_7099518_n_zpse7aac825.jpg

My lovahs:

579551_4576764819794_1387878735_n.jpg

and proof I motorboated Odus

motorboat_zps04ceaa25.jpg

I'm a little hurt I didn't make the photo montage...

Dang it!! I was at work and don't have all my pics there....I have an awesome montage of all you guys too!!!! I suck!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Zero.....what happens on MFP, stays on MFP :P

ha, ha, this made me laugh
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    One is my husband; we're pretty good friends! :)
    Two others I know IRL, though I try to get so many of my "real" friends to join, but apparently they wuss out.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I know 7 of my MFP friends are my RL friends. i used to have about 6 others who were my sorority sisters....but cut them when they stopped logging in.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    2, one of my best friends and my daughter
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I have 5 family and friends on here. I'm only friends on here with 2 though.
  • staceypunk
    Options
    One is my husband; we're pretty good friends! :)
    Two others I know IRL, though I try to get so many of my "real" friends to join, but apparently they wuss out.

I am always trying to get my friends to join too. I bet you some do join the site but they don't friend me to stay private.
  • staceypunk
    Options
    I know 7 of my MFP friends are my RL friends. i used to have about 6 others who were my sorority sisters....but cut them when they stopped logging in.

1 of my 4 IRL friends never really logs in, but I still leave her on my list because I know her.