boyfriend trouble. help a girl out?

Options

Replies

• _castiel
    _castiel Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm seeing him tonight so I'm going to bring it up. I'll keep you posted.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Break up.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I had a long term bf who was telling me that he wanted to have lots of hot female buddies because he thought it was cool + he pointed big boobs on the street to me. He wanted to be a web designer so he was offering to do free web sites to models/pretty girls. Guess what? He cheated on me with a vide chat girl!
    Run away while you still can because sooner or later he will hurt you.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed by the level of doucheyness that I hear of from women. Men really **** you over.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing him tonight so I'm going to bring it up. I'll keep you posted.

OMG, the cliffhanger of greys anatomy and now this!?! I'm gonna rip my pyjamas in a minute!

so. much. anticipation!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It's called grooming behavior. He is trying to get you in bed with other women. He is trying to both set the stage and illicit a response from you to open that door.

Move on.

Yep.

Either get adventurous or move on.

If you do get adventurous though we'd all appreciate an update (with photos).
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    It isn't often I say this, but he sounds like an absolute *kitten*.

I would send him packing.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I think there are 2 possible things going on here, the first is what Chaelaz said and the second is maybe he is purposely trying to make you jealous to see your reaction. I have known guys who purposely make their gf's/wives jealous because it boosts their ego. I don't know why you would want to purposely make someone jealous but some people seem to enjoy or get off on it.

^^ Right here^^ He is a azz clown douche nozzle, you outta move on. Many more decent guys out here .....

I just checked out your profile, You are an extremely attractive young woman, you need to send him packing. You should have no problem finding a decent guy ......
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed by the level of doucheyness that I hear of from women. Men really **** you over.

Yes. But only when we let them. Women rule the world, and so many are insecure. Scary.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Didn't we have a fake thread just like this one yesterday?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Clearly, your boyfriend is a jerk, but you teach people how to treat you. This guy has been doing this for 8 months because you've allowed him to. You should've told him you had a problem with it a long time ago. Dump him, and use your free time to develop some respect for yourself.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Now I'm not a particularly jealous girlfriend, but he really pushes it. When he mentions a friend, it has to be "my really hot friend" or "this girl who I can't believe doesn't think she's pretty" or "she's pretty much the fittest girl here". He's already admitted to flirting with other girls but justifies it as being ok because "it's only a joke". He also told me about how he dream cheated on me "once with two girls at once lol".

It's called grooming behavior. He is trying to get you in bed with other women. He is trying to both set the stage and illicit a response from you to open that door.

Move on.

^^ this...he wants a threesome ...you're boy is a perverted freak...which is awesome if you like that sort of thing (I do) but if you're not into it you need to move on...cause he isn't going to change.
  • katieelizabeth827
    Options
    He sounds totally disrespectful of your relationship! I learned the hard way that if someone you're in a relationship with jokes about cheating on you, the idea is already planted into their head. Perhaps you should try tell him that you're uncomfortable when he talks about other women in such ways and see how he responds. If he gets upset at you for just trying to talk about how you're feeling, it might be time to reevaluate the relationship.
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Next time he jokes about it! Just be like sort it out! How old are you? Sounds all very childish behaviour to me!!!!
  • detroitcupcake
    detroitcupcake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hhhmmmmmm.....if it walks like a *kitten*,talks like a *kitten*,then in all reality,it is infact a *kitten*.a nice guy,a good guy wouldnt disrespect you that way.someone who cares about you doesnt talk about other women,etc.walk away now while you still have some self respect remaining.
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Plus! He sould count himself lucky! You're bloody stunning!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think you should find someone who is a man instead of a douchecanoe.

douchecanoe could be one of my new favorites, right along with twatwaffle
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You don\t sound insecure at all - HE sounds like an asshat, period. When you REALLY care about - and especially love - someone, you wouldn't behave in such a way that you know would make the other person uncomfortable, which is what he seems to be constantly doing to you without any guilt. Perhaps it's because he's an insecure little boy inside, but that still doesn't excuse the things he's saying to you and the things he's doing. Such as, HOW is it appropriate for him to be sleeping at his female friend's house - was it just the two of them there? If so, that's SO not okay.. which pretty much sums up ALL of his actions. Ask yourself: if YOU did and said the things he's done to you, would HE get upset about it? Obviously he would, but he doesn't seem to care about your feelings. You deserve better and I really don't think this relationship is going to get any better (speaking from experience) - do yourself a favour, get out while it's still early and dump his *kitten*.
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    sounds like a little boy to me who needs a lot of growing up to do. we need men in our lives not BOYS :)
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    don't have any advice you haven't been given already...but i really wanna hear the rest of this....