'No, I don't date BIG girls'

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    When I was 17 I was like in love with this girl, and she basically didn't date me cause I didn't have a car.

I'm not bitter about that at all.

b!tch.

to her, I was just a shell.

I AM NOT A SHELL!

Are you completely sure you're not a shell? I mean, you've been saying that all day but I think you might just be in denial. :flowerforyou:

I think that, for whatever reason, she jumped on my post and got obsessed with the concept.

SHE IS NOT A SHELL!

Infact I'm neither of the above. :happy:

Nope I'm pretty sure you're a shell.

I prefer whelks myself but my husband likes olives.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I wish a guy would think about me in the 1st place, no matter his opinion.
    I get no love.
    :yawn:
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm thinkin about you right now girl, right now. :blushing: :love: :smooched:
  • nikilis
    Options
    When I was 17 I was like in love with this girl, and she basically didn't date me cause I didn't have a car.

b!tch.

I AM NOT A SHELL!

Are you completely sure you're not a shell? I mean, you've been saying that all day but I think you might just be in denial. :flowerforyou:

I think that, for whatever reason, she jumped on my post and got obsessed with the concept.

SHE IS NOT A SHELL!

are you calling me A SHELL?!?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

b!tch.

I AM NOT A SHELL!

SHE IS NOT A SHELL!

*looks innocent*

Shells are pretty? :flowerforyou:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wish a guy would think about me in the 1st place, no matter his opinion.
    I get no love.
    :yawn:
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm thinkin about you right now girl, right now. :blushing: :love: :smooched:

noʎ ǝʌǝıןǝq ʇ,uop ı
  • nikilis
    Options

b!tch.

I AM NOT A SHELL!

SHE IS NOT A SHELL!

*looks innocent*

Shells are pretty? :flowerforyou:

I'm starting to like you more and more.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

tumblr_ml93h7uBjs1r8ge6mo1_250_zpsdc0c3fc0.gif
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Not a nice thing to say but everyone has their own preferences....
  • nikilis
    Options

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

its. kicking. innnnn!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

its. kicking. innnnn!

Silly Shell, those are cupcakes. :bigsmile:
  • nikilis
    Options

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

its. kicking. innnnn!

Silly Shell, those are cupcakes. :bigsmile:

there. is. no. shell.

d6obFEpl.gif
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I think it's an offensive thing to say and I think you're right that anyone who assumes 'big' girls are lazy, stinky, etc. are just idiots.

However, I also think it's fine for people to have preferences. I'm not attracted to big men (whether it be "fat" or even if they're "big" as in "super ripped"). That doesn't mean it's wrong to be a big man, it just means I, personally, am not attracted to them. I probably will never date a big man, because even if I loved his personality, there would be no attraction there for me. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

agreed. huge muscles disgust me but if someone wants to have huge muscles, go for it because there are people out there who dig that. same with big girls, there are people out there who are all over that. but if you don't like it then no need to waste your time with it, just move along and find someone you're attracted to. idk why anyone would let big girls bother them to waste time saying these things if they aren't attracted to them. we all have our own preferances
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Funny, it's often the least attractive/desirable men who say crap like that. That said, everyone has a type that they're normally attracted to. However, most people move outside the box when they find that special person...Those who don't aren't worth the trouble...
  • nikilis
    Options
    Funny, it's often the least attractive/desirable men who say crap like that. That said, everyone has a type that they're normally attracted to. However, most people move outside the box when they find that special person...Those who don't aren't worth the trouble...

unattractive men are as$holes. got it
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some guys think 'big girls' are nasty, stinky, lazy, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of guys need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a cocky, dumb, *kitten*.

What are your feelings about that?

I think it goes both ways. Some women date men only for their looks and their money, and they are VERY vocal about this. There are even websites dedicated to finding sugar daddies. This makes them look like shallow, gold digging b******.

So, before we go condemning men for their reluctance to date a "fat chick", maybe we can also take a moment to ask ourselves: Would we date a fat man who doesn't have money or a job?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I know I am. Wait, what? :huh:
  • nikilis
    Options

I know I am. Wait, what? :huh:

I know. con. fus. ing.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think it's an offensive thing to say and I think you're right that anyone who assumes 'big' girls are lazy, stinky, etc. are just idiots.

However, I also think it's fine for people to have preferences. I'm not attracted to big men (whether it be "fat" or even if they're "big" as in "super ripped"). That doesn't mean it's wrong to be a big man, it just means I, personally, am not attracted to them. I probably will never date a big man, because even if I loved his personality, there would be no attraction there for me. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

agreed. huge muscles disgust me but if someone wants to have huge muscles, go for it because there are people out there who dig that. same with big girls, there are people out there who are all over that. but if you don't like it then no need to waste your time with it, just move along and find someone you're attracted to. idk why anyone would let big girls bother them to waste time saying these things if they aren't attracted to them. we all have our own preferances
    So, let's say you're single and a bodybuilder asks you out. Given "huge muscles disgust me," it's likely you'll turn him down. He asks why. Do you a) lie by making an excuse unrelated to his physique b) tell him why and come across as rude (by the metrics established in this thread) c) something else?
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I think "You're not my type" is the standard in that situation.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think "You're not my type" is the standard in that situation.
    That sounds like "I don't date [insert type]," which appears to indicate rudeness by the metrics established in this thread.