Bump
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    love, love this!
  • summerroxygoodin
    summerroxygoodin Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My thighs started shrinking and my pants started getting so baggy that they are almost falling off.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    I've been catching colds more easily. I've got a mild one now and had another a few months ago. I'm not usually this susceptible to colds. :(
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    1. My glasses keep sliding to the end of my nose.
    2. I am unable to drink the same amount of Vodka.
    3. I have to keep my thermostat at a higher temp.
    4. My push-up bra isn't pushing anymore.
    5. I get ansty when I take a needed break from the gym.
    6. I smile and giggle at everything (This is really Bad)
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been catching colds more easily. I've got a mild one now and had another a few months ago. I'm not usually this susceptible to colds. :(

are you eating enough/getting enough nutrients? It seems like the opposite should happen :/ . Try adding garlic to your meals, a staple food for me :). Hope you feel better,
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 50 pounds, with 50 60 or 70 more to go. And Im always cold, no, always freezing. and I have always been super hot. Also my knees when i sleep on my side its just not as comfortable anymore. The bones rub. and Its too cold to put one leg out the blanket so they wont rub. HAHAHA but i wouldnt trade it for anything.
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My wife is complaining that my chest no longer comfy to lay her head on. Especially since I started working on the pecs. :(

Mark
  • DenialTwister
    Options
    1. I no longer float in the bath tub.
    2. When I play guitar it now hangs from the strap instead of sitting on my belly.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 50 pounds, with 50 60 or 70 more to go. And Im always cold, no, always freezing. and I have always been super hot. Also my knees when i sleep on my side its just not as comfortable anymore. The bones rub. and Its too cold to put one leg out the blanket so they wont rub. HAHAHA but i wouldnt trade it for anything.

Definitely the cold for me! Lol.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Can't take the cold anymore. I wear 3 layers to work everyday, even in summer :noway:
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    1) Low T diagnosed and TRT started
    2) Reactive hypo diagnosed
    3) Engagement ended
    4) Increased food bill caused by increased muscle mass from TRT. ^_^
    5) Acne on the shoulders. ^_^
    6) Cursing like a sailor
    7) Distaste for popcorn and sweet foods.
    8) Shaving more
    9) Shopping for smaller clothes is harder
    10) Being noticed more by VPs, directors, executives because of my assertiveness. Oh wait, this is a good thing.
  • LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

1.) Spending entirely too much on new pants/dresses for work. I refuse to do sloppy.
    2.) I am cold all of the time, and not looking forward to the winter months.
    3.) Wedding rings don't fit, have to spend $$ for re-sizing.
    4.) Gym pants just about fell off at training session last week. So embarrassing. Should have paid more attention to workout wardrobe and not just work/going out one.
    5.) Television and leisure activities have ceased to exist as working out and mainly umm...."relations"....are taking up all my time. :blushing:

I am the complete opposite, I've never felt better. My whole team got sick this year, spread it between each other, and I was just fine.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    My $99 "booty jeans" fit like... regular jeans....
    My yoga pants fit like sweats, and tying them is no longer optional.
    I only have three pairs of dressier pants that are even close to fitting now, and I have to be careful they don't snag and come off.
    A few of the older (all married) guys in my volunteer organization started hitting on me, and I get ogled a lot at the meetings.
    First-World-Problems-Blank-Meme-Template-300x199.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    My underwear don't fit anymore
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I've blown all my money that I should be paying back loans with on new clothing.
  • Vogela824
    Vogela824 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump.... I love ALL of this... I so can't wait to have bad things to say... ^_^
  • dizzow
    dizzow Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm only down 40 lbs, with LOTS to go, but I'm already suffering from negative stuff.
    1. I'm feeling like a slob most of the time because my clothes are getting so baggy, where as before it was because I just felt huge. My esteem has taken such a hit because of it.
    2. I'm getting socially awkward because now when I talk to certain people they want to talk about how good I'm doing and my wt loss. Its so embarrassing!
    3. The gals at my normal clothing store have started handing me cookies when I come in. They are afraid I'll keep losing and quit shopping there because I will be able to shop in regular plus sizes and not the extended plus store.
    4. The cookie aisle cookies are getting horse from calling my name but never being eaten.
    5. Its really annoying to have to pull up my unders so much.. its a terrible reminder that I will be forced to buy new ones.
    6. The 4x winter coat that I JUST bought last winter is just so huge now and I'm too cheap to buy a another new one until next year.
    7. My poor ta-ta's, they look lost in those big ol cups now and I'm suffering from inner hook shortage on my bras.
    8. So many more dishes to wash! eerrrggg..
    9. I'm noticing that my inner thermostat must be broken. I'm so much colder now than last year.
    10. I'm running out of excuses to not do housework. I'm just not exhausted enough now.
    11.I just don't need this pressure of trying to figure out who / how / when to give away my clothes that are too big.
    12. Carrying around a bottle of water all the time is such a burden, especially when you have to keep one hand free to pull up your unders.
    13. I won't let me just sit around on the pew now while everyone is up worshipping at church. For some reason, I think I need to get up and do all that moving around stuff too.
    14. My arm no longer gets that necessary stretching-as-far-as-possible exercise during bathroom breaks. (sorry, didn't wanna be gross, but it's the fat life)
    15. Forty lbs ago, I only worried about the money I would have to spend if I crossed the line into being diabetic, but now I worry about coming up with enough money to cross the line of another country. How am I going to have time to eat a double cheeseburger and fries when I'm so preoccupied with maps of foreign countries I want to visit?
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've had to buy new trousers 5 times (44 waist now 34)

So bad.......on the wallet :)
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Skirt slipped to my knees while chasing the bus. My kids thought it was hilarious. Fortunately, I had on leggings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!