• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    x2. width anyway.

You'd be surprised! Mine have.
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I will be inconsolably upset when the farmers market season ends. This time last year I barely knew farmers markets existed.

Feeling frustrated when friends think I am not eating healthy and not getting enough protein because I am barely eating any meat and have cut out dairy.
  • gabylewis22
    gabylewis22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    - I was a cold person anyway, but now I get ill at work with the air con on.
    - The ridiculous amount of money I spend on clothes now I'm a Size 8.
    - Drinking less wine. It makes me sad.
    - People only wanting to talk to me about weight loss and nothing else.
    - Random strangers popping up from the past - you weren't interested then so why now i'm skinny?
    - The beautiful lingerie I can no longer wear as I'm down 3 bra sizes.
    - The horrendous guilt I feel when I have a bit of an off day.
    - The backhanded compliments you get about weight loss 'I didn't realise quite how big you were before'. Well thanks for that - I'm glad you felt that way at the time and didn't tell me....
    - Going for meals. I miss being able to eat 3 courses and have a bottle of wine to myself and not feel like I want to kill myself afterwards.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1. I see that some people spend less on food. I spend more! Fresh produce isn't always cheap :)
    2. Finding someone who can wear my extensive too-big wardrobe. (Finally found someone!)
    3. Just last night, to my delight (and slight horror...) sagging, loosening skin around my inner thighs. Weird.
    4. My skin is always itchy. ALWAYS! (Anyone else experience this?)
    Are you moisturizing? When I was pregnant with my last kid I had this and it ended up being my liver was producing too much bile salts....... Just sayin maybe bring it up to a doctor?
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hmmm since I lost 35 lbs ... Bad things happen to me

- I have to buy new clothes coz i dont like to wear my old clothes coz they are too big..
    - my arms get sag ... i have to work on it..
    - i have lots of strecth marks lol
  • Chrysalisobel
    Chrysalisobel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My bra size is going to shrink. :(
  • AMStach
    AMStach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite ready to complain about anything...but noticed many people are talking about having to buy new clothes. Something you may want to check out is consignment shops...first, you can trade in the clothes that don't fit (yes, that's a commitment!) but you can also purchase new pieces at a fraction of the "new" cost. And I have found great clothes...everything from Prada to Tahari to J. Crew to the Loft/Banana Republic...to Target brands. Just something to think about...especially if you aren't at goal weight and just need some better fitting clothes for the interim. :wink:
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My tailbone hurts. And my boobs are flattening out.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    1. I had to get rid of all of my favorite shoes because my feet shrank.
    2. Not wanting to spend $ on decent clothes until I know I won't shrink out of them in a few months.
    3. Shrinking bewbs.
    4. In some ways, I'm actually MORE self-conscious about my appearance.
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My top three:

1. I spend more when buying my groceries. Finding the leanest meats isn't really cheap.
    2. I wear like only 15% of whatever's inside my closet since everything else is too big on me now
    3. EXCESS. SKIN. IT'S LIKE JUBBA THE HUTT.
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have to go shopping every other weeks since i refuse to buy full price clothes anymore. Pants don't fit for more then 2-3 months nowadays.

I'm going on vacation in September and I have no bathing suits that fit me, 1 or 2 sun dresses that i can still wear, no shorts, 1 skirts and a few tee-shirts. I have to re-equip everything... and by summer 2015, if everything goes according to plan, i'll have to give it all away and buy everything again! Can you see my bank account crying?
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    1. I'm constantly in the bathroom due to the water I drink.
    2. My TOM is no longer as regular as it used to be.
    3. I get aggravated if I run out of fresh salad, cooked chicken or protein powder.
    4. My face feels really hot (though doesn't flush), through out the entire day.
    5. My family is starting to tell me that I'm skinny...when I'm not at 179lbs, but I am smaller
    6. I'm so conscious of what I eat and drink, and I'm constantly evaluating whether something is worth the calories
    7. My good clothes still don't fit....used to be too small, now they are too big.

Of course, the good still way, way, way outweighs the bad.
  • BaileyBC
    BaileyBC Posts: 2
    Options
    I actually can't wait to be colder all the time.
  • loriebahde
    loriebahde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    try a folded hand towel.
  • stardiamond29
    Options
    1. My glasses keep sliding to the end of my nose.
    2. I am unable to drink the same amount of Vodka.
    3. I have to keep my thermostat at a higher temp.
    4. My push-up bra isn't pushing anymore.
    5. I get ansty when I take a needed break from the gym.
    6. I smile and giggle at everything (This is really Bad)

haha, I love this!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Some of my coworkers' wives have become offended that I don't have any of the cake or donuts that they send in anymore.

The snack vendor that we have at work has lost 10-15% of his business. He also got a peculiar look on his face when I requested some healthier options.

I drive a delivery truck for work, and some customers remarked that I was stopping at convenience stores a lot. (It was because I had to use the public restroom)

My teenage daughters aren't certain that it's appropriate for someone my age to own cute underwear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!